No announcement yet.

Word on the tweet regarding Kell Brook's next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Josesito sucks. He has no chance to beat any of the too guys. Tired of seeing him againts the tilop guys bc he got lucky vs ortiz. If he wins his way back into contention ok but he has lost all of his big fights since then. Provo should get the call
    You suck. Josecito didn't get "lucky" against Ortiz; he thoroughly beat him up. He lost against Saul Alvarez moving up to jr. middleweight, but everyone knew he was taking that one just for the money. And he had Maidana looking small in the ring before Chino came back and outgunned him in a brawl.

He's 1-1 against other welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
      While i agree, i can't imagine Pauline coming to the UK. Especially for a non title fight.
      Malignaggi is fighting for the cheque and there's the exchange rate to take into consideration. You might be right though.

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Mosley's name was being banded out over the weekend and Brook and Mosley have had some banter on twitter.

I'd hate to see it, but reckon it'll be him.
      Yeah, I'd still say Mosley is the favourite. His was the first name out of Brook's mouth.

Comment

No way hell step in there with either of the first two mentioned

Comment

I think Provodnikov would KO Brook before the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            Mosley's name was being banded out over the weekend and Brook and Mosley have had some banter on twitter.

I'd hate to see it, but reckon it'll be him.
            It okay for Canelo to fight Lopez, Fight Mosely and call out Ortiz but now they are called bums when Brook shows interest. Double Standards on this forum is unbelievable. Brook is not even a world champion yet, he could fight anyone of this guys to be considered a step up for him.

Why not Mosley? Mosley just beat Cano in mexico. Mosley would KO Provodnikov. Margaretto can tell you Mosley has power.

Last edited by BajanXLegend; 07-16-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
              It okay for Canelo to fight Lopez, Fight Mosely and call out Ortiz but now they are called bums when Brook shows interest. Double Standards on this forum is unbelievable. Brook is not even a world champion yet, he could fight anyone of this guys to be considered a step up for him.
              Canelo took a lot of criticism for those fights on here. In fact Canelo took a lot of criticism for all of his fights since he became champion until he beat Trout. I didn't read anyone calling them bums.

Why not Mosley? Mosley just beat Cano in mexico. Mosley would KO Provodnikov. Margaretto can tell you Mosley has power.
              Mosley is pretty shot and even if he isn't completely shot, he still has that reputation so a fight with him doesn't do much for Brook's rep. You're right though, he'd be a step up.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 07-16-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Canelo took a lot of criticism for those fights on here. In fact Canelo took a lot of criticism for all of his fights since he became champion until he beat Trout. I didn't read anyone calling them bums.

Mosley is pretty shot and even if he isn't completely shot, he still has that reputation so a fight with him doesn't do much for Brook's rep. You're right though, he'd be a step up.
                Mosley is not where he once was, But im my opinon he still beats alot of Boxers today. Remember Mosely was Elite, His Just under That level now and I Honestly see him TODAY beating Mattysee, Maidana, Mallinaggi, Brook, Khan a lot of Golden Boys Prospects. GBP knows this Canelo had a hard time as it is with Mosely.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  I was thinking about this earlier i think that would be a great test for Brook. I don't think he has fight lined up either?
                  Not the right move for Ortiz I would say. He's lost a lot of fights recently, the last thing he needs is to go over to the UK and get beat. It would undoubtedly be a big test for both, but I see Kell winning comfortably in the end. He's too accurate.

Interesting to see Carson Jones saying he thinks Brook will stop Alexander if they fight. I think he used to spar Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                  X