Collapse
No announcement yet.

Word on the tweet regarding Kell Brook's next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josesito has been softened up in his last couple of fights, so I think it will be him.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Josesito has been softened up in his last couple of fights, so I think it will be him.
      A washed up Lopez will be Brooks toughest fight to date, says a lot about the man and the so called "special 1"

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        A washed up Lopez will be Brooks toughest fight to date, says a lot about the man and the so called "special 1"
        What will cause Brook problems is Josesito's toughness. Brook better hope that Canelo and Maidana took enough outta him. This could be a good way for Brook to make his Showtime debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Where did he say that? I always thought it would be Maidana.
          He said it to a Journo, Wont be Maidana. Maidana fights for the WBA title next vs Broner or vs someone else if Broner vacates. Confirmed by the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            I'll eat my Bart Simpson boxer shorts if Kell Brook is fighting anyone with a pulse

People saying Ortiz? are you having a laugh, Kell hasn't the heart
            Irony.......

Comment

Josesito sucks. He has no chance to beat any of the too guys. Tired of seeing him againts the tilop guys bc he got lucky vs ortiz. If he wins his way back into contention ok but he has lost all of his big fights since then. Provo should get the call

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                Hearn said the opponent is as well known as Ortiz, bigger name than Lopez so i guess that means its not Ortiz.
                I recall Hearn saying Malignaggi v Brook would be a great fight a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  I recall Hearn saying Malignaggi v Brook would be a great fight a while back.
                  While i agree, i can't imagine Pauline coming to the UK. Especially for a non title fight.

Comment

Mosley's name was being banded out over the weekend and Brook and Mosley have had some banter on twitter.

I'd hate to see it, but reckon it'll be him.

Comment

Prodovkinov is never in a bad fight, no matter who the opponent is.

Comment

Working...
                      X