Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adrien Broner remind you of Sugar Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed the OP didn't say in what way Broner remind him of Sugar Ray Leonard, but yeah, no. They're completely different fighters and human beings.

Comment

Ali was his idol.

"Leonard copied Ali."

Ali was Leonard's idol. His fighting style was totally different than Ali's and he was smarter and a better fighter. Matter of fact, Ray is the greatest fighter in history in my opinion.

Comment

Don't listen to him.

SRL really didn't lose the first fight against Duran. It was an even fight going into the 12th, and SRL's defense and work rate should have won him the fight. Anyway, Duran was perhaps the greatest LW ever so no shame there. In my opinion, SRL and Pernell Whitaker were the two greatest fighters I ever seen.

Comment

Comment

He definitely does remind me of Sugar Ray Leonard.

Without the speed, talent, boxing acumen, focus, punching power and versatility.

But yeah...other than that he's just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by SkittlezFelix View Post
              He reminds me of Sugar Ray Leonard.
              I think Sugar Ray Leonard would bytch slap you if he heard you

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                No he does not remind me of Leonard. Two big differences, His fighting style and his chin. Broner has a better chin and a better fighting style than sugar ray leonard. Adrien Broner reminds me a little more of A combination of Floyd Mayweather and James Toney.
                Post of the year

Comment

you've got to be trolling i don't even see it what are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    He definitely does remind me of Sugar Ray Leonard. Without the speed, talent, boxing acumen, focus, punching power and versatility. But yeah...other than that he's just like him.
                    Just like a homeless person reminds me of Donald Trump without the wealth, the millions, the power, the women, the recognition, the hair, the properties.

Comment

While you're at it...just as pretty too.

Comment

Working...
                      X