Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adrien Broner remind you of Sugar Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he does not. Broner is a one of a kind, annoying jerk. Leonard was a better fighter and he did not act like Broner or look like Broner. Leonard was an original and did not try to copy anyone.I don't see the simularity between Leonard and Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
      No he does not remind me of Leonard. Two big differences, His fighting style and his chin. Broner has a better chin and a better fighting style than sugar ray leonard. Adrien Broner reminds me a little more of A combination of Floyd Mayweather and James Toney.

Please be joking....

Comment

Yeah totally, I can just see Ray Leonard doing this...

Comment

Adrien Broner is a white supremacists wet dream.

Comment

hahahhahaha!!! good one ! last fighter to remind me of sugar ray was manny !! and boner isnt half the fighter of either of them !!!!

Comment

i ought to bomb you into oblivion with red K, but i'll refrain.

ray leonard is one of the most talented boxers ever. he makes broner look very slow, even though leonard is a much larger man.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                He kinda reminds me of Andre Berto.
                This.

How monumentally disrespectful is it to compare that twat to SRL.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Its funny u say that, because its almost pathetic that SRL lost to a ww version of Duran. You should have used Hagler for an example, and not Duran. SRL couldnt even land cleanly on him that much.
                  OMG, seriously??

Comment

This thread is disgusting. How in hell Broner's name is being compared with the GREAT Sugar Ray Leonard? Andre Berto is the key fighter to compare Broner, simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      No he does not. Broner is a one of a kind, annoying jerk. Leonard was a better fighter and he did not act like Broner or look like Broner. Leonard was an original and did not try to copy anyone.I don't see the simularity between Leonard and Broner.
                      Leonard copied Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X