Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adrien Broner remind you of Sugar Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In no way, shape or form.

Comment

I feel dirty for even clicking on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        if u hadnt fought a guy thats the same caliber as duran u shouldnt be compared to do the likes of srl
        doing so is utterly stupidity
        Its funny u say that, because its almost pathetic that SRL lost to a ww version of Duran. You should have used Hagler for an example, and not Duran. SRL couldnt even land cleanly on him that much.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Lo and behold, a candidate for quite possibly the most stupid and inane thread of recent memory has succeeded in bringing out one of this forums most stupid and inane posters (and that's a truly significant accomplishment in itself.)

Comment

yeah, when he fought camacho

Comment

In no way... Floyd Mayweather, and Roy Jones... With both of their egos combined... And with WAY less to brag about

Comment

Not one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks
                  When he has a opponent hurt and throws combinations he kinda reminds me of RJJ
                  I was thinking the same thing during the Paulie fight, he threw a couple triple left hooks lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He's like Leonard, Robinson, Ali, and Willie Pep all rolled into one.

But seriously, no not at all really.

Comment

no, he reminds me of one of them scruffs from the ghetto who has come into a bit of money and now thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Working...
                      X