No announcement yet.

Provodnikov vs Alverado ...who wins it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
    provo is more explosive than rios & more relentless. i can imagine provo smothering alvarado forcing him to engage, which leads to provo stopping him. rios slowly stalked alvarado and couldnt adjust to his movement. we saw provo cut the ring off beautifully against a VERY mobile bradley. and im sure everyone would agree bradley is the superior boxer compared to alvarado.

alvarado would have to fight a VERY disciplined fight to beat provo
    i dont know about that but i do think provo has the better strategist and coach than robert garcia .... im surprised how garcia handled that rios vs alvarado II fight tbh ....

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
      Acosta when he was champion wasn't a "face first brawler" and Rios cut off the ring fine and neither was Anthony Peterson. You have dig deeper than the Avarado fights. Acosta was on a big winning streak when Rios beat him and was champion, coming off of that great win over an unbeaten Antillion and was at the top of his game. And Bradley is only more skilled than Alvarado when he actually shows it, which he didnt against Prodvodnikov which makes that a moot point. If you compare the way Alvarado fought Rios in the rematch and the way Bradley fought Provodnikov, who looks more skillful? I definitely know who fought more intelligently and clearly it was Alvarado.

Read it and weep... They may not have showed all the rounds where Alvarado outboxed Rios (which isn't that impressive), but they did show how often Alvarado went inside against Rios... Provo hits harder IMO

Comment

Provodnikov will the new champ

Comment

In all honesty, I'd say Provodnikov by KO is he can catch Alvarado, but Alvarado is a good boxer. So wouldn't be surprised if Al won by UD. But, I'm team Provodnikov.

Comment

Working...
          X