The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANNY SWIFT GARCIA TRAINING FOR SEPTEMBER 14TH FIGHT 2013

Comment

• The look of a man who has just had a prophecy of his demise...

Comment

• Matthyse has so much power its hard to tip against him - but Zab and Devon showed he's not invincible

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksonmann View Post
          Matthyse has so much power its hard to tip against him - but Zab and Devon showed he's not invincible
          Come on man, he has improved so much more since those fights - fights he was robbed in. He is a whole different machine (literally) now.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingbantz
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksonmann

Matthyse has so much power its hard to tip against him - but Zab and Devon showed he's not invincible

Come on man, he has improved so much more since those fights - fights he was robbed in. He is a whole different machine (literally) now.
            Despite if he has improved or not Garcia fights nothing like those two. He doesnt have their footwork, their footspeed or hand speed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
              DANNY SWIFT GARCIA TRAINING FOR SEPTEMBER 14TH FIGHT 2013

Man this dude has HORRIBLE technique. And he's ALWAYS kept his elbows way apart from his body. A recipe for someone who works the body like Lucas.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Despite if he has improved or not Garcia fights nothing like those two. He doesnt have their footwork, their footspeed or hand speed.

Which makes the result even more inevitable then...Matthysse by execution.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingbantz
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Which makes the result even more inevitable then...Matthysse by execution.
                    Agreed. But like I said before, I hope he doesn't go in there swinging for the fences. Just let the KO come. Or wear the dude down, he's very vulnerable in the late rounds as we've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Agreed. But like I said before, I hope he doesn't go in there swinging for the fences. Just let the KO come. Or wear the dude down, he's very vulnerable in the late rounds as we've seen.

I think he'll take round one to find his distance, time him and see what Danny's made of. Soon enough Danny will get landed with those bombs and once Matthysse sees he can land on him he will punish Danny until he KOs him.
                      Peterson was a faster, more crafty boxer, Danny being slower and not that good a boxer will get caught by the grinding machine early in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X