No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Yet another on of "these" tweets from Oscar. What is this like the 5th one now?

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya 11m

To everyone and their uncle asking. Lucas Matisse vs Danny Garcia is close in getting finalized.

oscar/schaefer need to stfu until it is a done deal then announce the fight is made

Comment

• Comment

• Front page updated with the most recent articles regarding the status of the fight getting made.

There's been rumors and speculation that Danny Garcia is leaning towards a rematch with Judah rather than fighting Lucas....I'm not sure how much truth there is to these rumors but Judah and his father have both implied that it's what Danny wants. Garcia did state in a video that he has "other" opponents in mind too (aside from Lucas).

Is Danny afraid? Is the venue and money really the only thing we're waiting on?

Comment

• I'm convinced that this fight won't happen.

I called it from the beginning, Danny never wanted to fight Matthysse from the start. Never has, never will. Danny's demands continue to worsen, even after he's priced himself out. Now he's insinuating Lucas is on PEDs because he trains in Argentina, as if that has any relevance.

It's over

Comment

• Lucas stops Garcia in 7 rounds and rearranged danny face permanently.

Comment

• He knew he was getting stopped Strip him of his title.

Comment

• Remember this was suppose to be a tournament,, This fight should have already been made.....

But that all changed when lucas blazed peterson....

As soon as that happened and they showed Danny in the crowd, he looked shook and scared, Yes he tried to play it off but his immediate body language was horrible...

Danny is grasping at straws trying to find a reason not to fight lucas..... I think danny knows he is in the running to land a floyd fight in 2014 if he can just stay unbeaten,, a loss to lucas would cost danny millions

Comment

• My prediction for the fight is that the fight gets signed but about 6 weeks out, Danny pulls out with an "injury" and comes back healthy in 2014 to land a floyd fight in may2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Remember this was suppose to be a tournament,, This fight should have already been made.....

But that all changed when lucas blazed peterson....

As soon as that happened and they showed Danny in the crowd, he looked shook and scared, Yes he tried to play it off but his immediate body language was horrible...

Danny is grasping at straws trying to find a reason not to fight lucas..... I think danny knows he is in the running to land a floyd fight in 2014 if he can just stay unbeaten,, a loss to lucas would cost danny millions
                    Garcia doesn't have a chance in hell of fighting Mayweather unless he beats Matthysse. You can bank on that.

I think the winner of Matthysse-Garcia could and should be the frontrunner for a fight next May with Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Garcia doesn't have a chance in hell of fighting Mayweather unless he beats Matthysse. You can bank on that.

I think the winner of Matthysse-Garcia could and should be the frontrunner for a fight next May with Mayweather.
                      I totally agree with you but knowing boxing, and knowing floyd's opponent selection, Garcia, undefeated USA-Rican with a championship and limited speed and skill would be too much for floyd to pass up..

Besides who else is left for floyd to fight,, Broner wont fight him, lucas will need a big win, khan-alexander winner,,

Options are slim and i see danny being the frontrunner, unless khan can do something spectacular vs alexander..

But who knows,,

It will probably be soto-karass after he beats berto.......

Comment

Working...
                      X