Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everytime Matthyse swings his hands are way down... He's going to get timed.

Just like everytime Khan swung his hands were way down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downy_tax View Post
      Matthyse is the slowest opponent that Garcia is going to be facing ever in his career, why do you feel he is going to get hit by him and not being able to take off some of the damage. Garcia is arguably the best defensively opponent that Matthyse is fighting. Judah and Devon keep their hands down and do not try to absorb blows to their gloves, Garcia actually parries off shots, which he did to Judah in their fight that caused a knockdown and cut in one counter blow. Danny parries, he doesn't need to move around especially against a slow puncher that keeps his hands down.
      And Danny is likely also the slowest opponent Matthysse has ever fought. Danny is slow. It's like he's fighting underwater. His timing somewhat makes up for it, but he'll probably get spooked early as JSFD said and go into survival mode.

We'll see where all these alt accounts go after the fight. Lucas has this one in the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        And Danny is likely also the slowest opponent Matthysse has ever fought. Danny is slow. It's like he's fighting underwater. His timing somewhat makes up for it, but he'll probably get spooked early as JSFD said and go into survival mode.

We'll see where all these alt accounts go after the fight. Lucas has this one in the bag.
        Danny is slow? Do you see how Lucas punch? He fights like he has two ton arms under 2000x earth's normal gravity. He also is not good at measuring distance and his timing is suspect. He also have very bad habits, like if the opponent is fighting on the outside he will lean out forcefully trying to land a punch, exactly what Amir Khan does. He put his whole guard down everytime he tries to land a punch... etc. Do I have to keep going on why that is a grave mistake? His brother does the same bob and weave he does, hold his hands up and stalk the way he does, and when he goes on the offense leaves himself out there in the open like he does.

Comment

Danny is slow? Do you see how Lucas punch? He fights like he has two ton arms under 2000x earth's normal gravity. He also is not good at measuring distance and his timing is suspect. He also have very bad habits, like if the opponent is fighting on the outside he will lean out forcefully trying to land a punch, exactly what Amir Khan does. He put his whole guard down everytime he tries to land a punch... etc. Do I have to keep going on why that is a grave mistake? His brother does the same bob and weave he does, hold his hands up and stalk the way he does, and when he goes on the offense leaves himself out there in the open like he does.

Man Kermit just never sits on his shots anymore, he looks soo weak today compared to his prime years

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
            Mattysse does to Garcia
            What Garcia done to khan

Or Garcia totally dominates jab and run
            that's not much of a prediction.

Garcia wins and everyone here calls MAtthysse overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              Man Kermit just never sits on his shots anymore, he looks soo weak today compared to his prime years
              It seems like he lost some confidence over the years.. and along with that went his power, it's truly a shame because his physical gifts are extraordinary and I think he had the potential to be a great in the sport.

Comment

• Havent

seen a stacked undercard like this since old school Don King fights!!!!

Comment

Whenever I was critical of Manny I would cite his brother Bobby to reassure myself to.

Comment

• Comment

• Garcia may not be the most physically gifted fighter but he just has the it factor. I think his best attribute is his timing. He's always seems to catch his opponents in the middle of their combinations.

Comment

Working...
                      X