No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    I think that dude is Cuban. Same thing apparently, they both love to hate on PRs. At least that's the impression I get from posters here.

A lot of the Danny Garcia hate is rooted in him being a young successful Puerto Rican kid from the urban city of Philly. This ain't got nothing to do with boxing to a lot of these dips1ts.
    Lol he's Cuban??? I knew he wasn't argentine for some reason. Just wants to be down I guess. It's cool though, u don't gotta be where the fighters from to support him. Its Just the way he goes on and on about him u would think he fuqqing grew up with Lucas in Argentina.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      The board would probably implode if Danny miraculously beat Lucas.

Not going to happen though The Machine by brutal KO.
      I got it 50/50. Both are undefeated (Lucas beat Judah and Alexander IME). I actually like Lucas in this fight because he has impressed me the most, but it's anyone's fight when they engage.

That said, the hate fueled vitriol that goes for posts in these threads is ridiculous...and funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Do you really believe that's where the hate originates?
        No, honestly I know it's not everyone, but I am sure that a few people here certainly fall into that type of group.

EDIT: The same would be the case for other people in Danny's situation too, not just PRs.
        Last edited by Fistic; 07-04-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
          That's not even matthysse real Twitter
          Dudes are so obsessed that they reaching for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
            Lol he's Cuban??? I knew he wasn't argentine for some reason. Just wants to be down I guess. It's cool though, u don't gotta be where the fighters from to support him. Its Just the way he goes on and on about him u would think he fuqqing grew up with Lucas in Argentina.
            Truth, but don't tell that to these dingle-berries. To them, apparently, anyone who sticks up for Danny is a PR and it is impossible for anyone to be a fan of both Garcia and Matthysse.

These threads give me an itchy head (scratches head again). Fun though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              I erased what?? Wtf are u talking about moron. Remember there's two type of cops, scumbags n cops that do their job. If pistol whipping a drug dealer selling crack in front of little kids is bad then I guess I'm a scumbag.
              Calm down, youre going from full ****** to full ****** histerical btich.

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              How's he not Puerto Rican???
              Because he's fking American dumbass, born in Philadelphia! He doesnt even speak spanish and he identifies himself as an American, how complicated can that be?
              Last edited by FerFAL; 07-04-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Khan more likely to fight wlad than garcia fighting lucas...

Guy will duck him like the plague..

Man aint got no heart

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                  Calm down, youre going from full ****** to full ****** histerical btich.

Because he's fking American dumbass, born in Philadelphia! He doesnt even speak spanish and he identifies himself as an American, how complicated can that be?
                  I would so pistol whip u if I ever had the displeasure of meeting u. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    Khan more likely to fight wlad than garcia fighting lucas...

Guy will duck him like the plague..

Man aint got no heart
                    Ha! Danny ruined khans career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                      Truth, but don't tell that to these dingle-berries. To them, apparently, anyone who sticks up for Danny is a PR and it is impossible for anyone to be a fan of both Garcia and Matthysse.

These threads give me an itchy head (scratches head again). Fun though.
                      These threads and the fan boys are a joke. Chatting with them has made my day go by so fast though, I love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X