No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Eh? This guy haha. I don't quote sometimes cause of the way quoting works on this app. It can be confusing to people, don't flatter yourself honey. And my post was directed at TWO people and you can't multi quote on this app.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Excuses, excuses. Stop blaming the phone's apps. Sounds a lot like wanting more money and drug test.

And stop trying to get your girlfriends to back you up. It's just one on one. Nuff said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Rigg

These fuqqs don't even realize how funny I find these threads. Great free comedy.

Lmfao

If I knew where that punk Mexican JSFD was at right now, id go to him n have one of the rookie girls pistol whip his ass.

I think that dude is Cuban. Same thing apparently, they both love to hate on PRs. At least that's the impression I get from posters here.

A lot of the Danny Garcia hate is rooted in him being a young successful Puerto Rican kid from the urban city of Philly. This ain't got nothing to do with boxing to a lot of these dips1ts.
      Garcia is not even PR... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        Jajajaa! you erased your pistol whipping rant, you ARE a cop!
        Motherfkr Jaja!
        Hey dumbass, you cant erase it now. Its already published, quoted and linked to you IP. Anyone looking up dirt on you for any reason WILL find it.
        Is it really that bad, that they hire complete ******s like you? No wonder we see on the news cops tazering 10 year old girls and choking senior citizens.
        I swear some of you are worse than mall cops
        I erased what?? Wtf are u talking about moron. Remember there's two type of cops, scumbags n cops that do their job. If pistol whipping a drug dealer selling crack in front of little kids is bad then I guess I'm a scumbag.

Comment

• The board would probably implode if Danny miraculously beat Lucas.

Not going to happen though The Machine by brutal KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            I think that dude is Cuban. Same thing apparently, they both love to hate on PRs. At least that's the impression I get from posters here.

A lot of the Danny Garcia hate is rooted in him being a young successful Puerto Rican kid from the urban city of Philly. This ain't got nothing to do with boxing to a lot of these dips1ts.
            Do you really believe that's where the hate originates?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Garcia is not even PR... Lol

How's he not Puerto Rican???

Comment

• Comment

• Jsdf is a pr hating pos. Racist ass Cuban whos ashamed of his own race que Maricon eres

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
                    That's not even matthysse real Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      How's he not Puerto Rican???
                      Hes just talking **** like always. The other day when talking about this fight he said something likYeah we will get to see another pr get kod, but know that it fits his agenda do he doesn't look like the racist clown he is he says garcia ain't pr

Comment

Working...
                      X