No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
    This thread should be changed to Big Rig is shook up!
    You wish! I only get shook up when my chia is late with her period.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      You like those pistol whippings dontcha?
      You get a lot of pistol whippin' ? You like it when your boyfriends pistol whip you across your face with their.. "pistols"...
      ****** Garcia fan, makes so much sense.
      Na, I do the pistol whippin. And Stop having *******ual thoughts too. That's not good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        ****** boy is so shook that he was seen........ shaking.

Boom!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        You ducking my question the way u say Danny is ducking Lucas. Get outta here. I'm not talking to u anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

****** boy is so shook that he was seen........ shaking.

Boom!

You ducking my question the way u say Danny is ducking Lucas. Get outta here. I'm not talking to u anymore.
          And who said I was talking to you? Ask around, you'll find out my nationality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
            Na, I do the pistol whippin.And Stop having *******ual thoughts too. That's not good for you.
            Is that what they told you? You poor thing. No wonder you're so messed up.

You're not any less of a man just becuase you like getting pistol whipped a bit or have "big riggs" parked on you, ok? We're not here to judge you man. You were born that way and that's cool, you hear?
            This is 2013, you can get whipped with flesh pistols and big rigged all day long and no one should discriminate you for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
              Haha, nice. Man, can you imagine how terrible Garcia is going to look if this fight does get made? Dude is going to be trembling during the ring walk and ready to tie up before Lucas gets a chance to throw a punch.

Poor kid is going to get wrecked, he knows it, his dad knows it, Quillin knows it, Schaefer knows it, and the fans know it. Just take your beating like a man Danny Boy.

Comment

• Comment

• hahaha love this thread KEEP IT UP

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Haha, nice. Man, can you imagine how terrible Garcia is going to look if this fight does get made? Dude is going to be trembling during the ring walk and ready to tie up before Lucas gets a chance to throw a punch.

Poor kid is going to get wrecked, he knows it, his dad knows it, Quillin knows it, Schaefer knows it, and the fans know it. Just take your beating like a man Danny Boy.
                    I think Peterson handled it much better. He went up there, got his ass kicked and that was that. With all this ducking Danny is looking very bad, even if he finally fights the ducking was still too obvious.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X