Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR LUCAS.Danny is a good fighter but his undefeated record meets it's end tonight Lucas in 7

Comment

• 4 hours to go guys, woot woot woot

Comment

• Haters are converting to Swiftlam tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          Haters are converting to Swiftlam tonight.
          see you after the fight, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
            Ja, I dont have alts man. That's Frank Suksitt saying he's my stepdad or some sht like that. So, how long until it starts?
            Is that really frank ducketts? kind of disappointing. oh well, at least I know who one of his alts is, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              The card starts in 4 hours.
              Thanks man, its gonna be like 4AM here but I'll try to stay awake until the fight.

Comment

• Matthysse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Is that really frank ducketts? kind of disappointing. oh well, at least I know who one of his alts is, lol.
                  Yes, it was kind of weird to have my own personal stalker but I guess some poeple just have a lot of time in their hands.
                  cant wait for this fight! I hope the two before LM -Garcia dont last 12 rounds each! If not I'll be watching the fight as the sun comes up!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    This is gonna be like Rios/Alvarado, back and forth action until someone can't take anymore.
                    I think it will be more like Matthysse/Olusegon, only shorter. Matthysse beating the hell out of Danny with a few competitive moments for Danny until he gets knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      Thanks man, its gonna be like 4AM here but I'll try to stay awake until the fight.
                      The worse part is that the main event will probably start in 7 hours

Comment

Working...
                      X