Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Machine by a devastating terrifyingly brutal Knockout between rounds 1-12

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      A lot of people I respect are praising Garcia's technical skills. Am I missing something?
      No. He's got none other than ok timing and resistance to take abuse from medium powered boxers. Matthysse is going to kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sk819 View Post
        lucas is going to destroy him. left hook to the body
        This is the one punch which Lucas could use for an instant knockout...

Otherwise it will be accumulation and pure punishment since Danny is young, tough and has a decent chin.

If Lucas can land one punch on the chin and finish Garcia i'll be shocked.
        Last edited by miniq; 09-14-2013, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• This is gonna be like Rios/Alvarado, back and forth action until someone can't take anymore.

Comment

• So close now.........

Redbull - check
            Food - check
            Kush - check
            Coffee - check
            Faith in Matthysse - check
            Victory dance - pending

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              A lot of people I respect are praising Garcia's technical skills. Am I missing something?
              he is a solid technician. deceptively so. his selects and times his shots very well. i think he will catch lucas with something big at some point, but i think lucas will take it and get back up if he has to.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                he is a solid technician. deceptively so. his selects and times his shots very well. i think he will catch lucas with something big at some point, but i think lucas will take it and get back up if he has to.

matthysse's chin is unreal.

Comment

• i can't put a bet on matthysse to win via knockout. pissed.

Comment

• I got a pinky to put down I have no idea who...

Lucas TKO in 4 or Garcia UD?

Btw...i've been reading these forums for years and finally joined because i could not help share my anticipation for this fight.

This is the main event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      Hey TS wonder where you going to be tonight and ttomorrow when you see Garcia get tapped and KOed in the ring no contest. Matthyse going to murder that boy something seriousss.
                      I'm not sure what you're implying considering I'm going for Matthysse and have been the entire time

Comment

Working...
                      X