No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    Anything can happen, Lucas could fight careless and get caught but why would anybody predict that to happen? Until it happens, I'll go with the mindset that Lucas is better than that

I've never seen Lucas hurt, so why would anybody predict Danny to stop him?
    He's never been hurt because he feasted on bums and the few times hes stepped up he was beaten by better boxers. Danny is also a better boxer plus Danny has power like Lucas has never seen before. Erik is known as a heavy handed guy and so is khan and Danny took their shots with ease. The difference in class will tell tomorrow when the argentine hype gets caught by the first real puncher he's ever fought.

Comment

• Matthyse is gonna end Garcias career.

After this weekend Danny will be only appearing in his sisters music videos

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        Do you think Ashley Theophane is a class above Zab or Devon? Because he quite possibly "outfoxed" little Danny, as did a senile Morales many times in their first fight. In his most recent fight, he dominated a past-prime Judah early and then somehow gassed and let the infamous "4 round fighter" take over and hurt him in the championship rounds. O wait, leme gess, it's cos Juda was mad so he wuz much betr den wen Lukas fot him.

Hype job? It's quite possible Danny is getting the most undeserved hype. He knocked a baby deer's head off, beat up an old man, and struggled late with a "complete second rate bum" guy he was supposed to beat, 3 years after Lucas beat that "bum" closer to his prime and got robbed. I give Danny credit for the Khan win, but in a supposedly stacked division, you're telling me he's #1 after following that up by beating Morales again and Judah? SMDH.

If Danny somehow wins tomorrow - which is a very remote possibility - just put him on the P4P charts already because somehow the kid can't be beat despite looking just "competent" in almost every category.
        Get the F outta here, his arms were tight in the last 3 rounds vs Judah but he dominated that fight WAY MORE CONVINCINGLY than Matthysse who LOST plus why are you bringing up a fight that happened 6 years ago when Danny was 19... you guys really do push with your BS, ''oooo young 19yo inexperienced Danny had a close fight with Theophane so he's a bum'' Man get the F outta here with that BS, and Morales wasn't as shot as you make out, he arguably beat Maidana and knocked out Cano before his fight with Danny... and he had only been KO'd by the great Manny Pacquiao so GTFO here with your Matthysse revisionism, funny how y'all always cry about those ''robberies'' against the bums he lost to, saying Danny would struggle against guys like Ajose Olusegun and the bum Peterson who got knocked down by Bradley , plus Amir Khan is better than anyone on Lucas' resume and would whip Lucas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Matthyse is gonna end Garcias career.

After this weekend Danny will be only appearing in his sisters music videos
          Earl I like you, you're like a friend of the family that no one really cares if they die or not but when they're around we say hello and have a quick chat with so don't be messing up whatever little respect for you by being a bitch and riding the **** of a hypejob. You're better than that earl I know you are so be real it's going to be a toss up if its bombs away but if its boxing only I think we can agree Danny wins in that department.

Comment

• Like usual neither one of these guys is as good as everyone is saying and neither one is dog shnit either should be a good fight and will probably go 12 I think either one could stop the other but probably not Lucas may score a late TKO but I think danny wins a close UD and likely will have a rematch I think they end up fighting a trilogy

Comment

• What's so special about knocking out morales corpse in 2nd try & china chin khan who prescott did in 50 sec before?Dannys winnin split dec vs theophane in the U.S. meanwhile Lucas is handed controversial split dec L's in Americans backyard,but Lucas is hype? Ok, some logic you got

Comment

• Originally posted by juandinamita View Post
                Matthysse Is the superior boxer, has the better chin, amd of course more power

Matthysse KO 5
                Smh, Matthysse cant box.. He's slow, poor footsies, off balanced, looping punches.. He's not a superior boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  He's never been hurt because he feasted on bums and the few times hes stepped up he was beaten by better boxers. Danny is also a better boxer plus Danny has power like Lucas has never seen before. Erik is known as a heavy handed guy and so is khan and Danny took their shots with ease. The difference in class will tell tomorrow when the argentine hype gets caught by the first real puncher he's ever fought.
                  Danny isn't a better boxer, but if you keep telling yourself something is true eventually you'll be convinced of it

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    Danny isn't a better boxer, but if you keep telling yourself something is true eventually you'll be convinced of it
                    You'd better go tell Zab that Danny isn't a better boxer because he couldn't do shit with him but against Matthysee he toyed with him several times in winning the fight. Yeah I guess Danny sucks at boxing but he's just managed to always beat the man in front of him when he's stepped up while Lucas is unproven against the elite unless 0-2 indicates he's something special?

Comment

• I think Matthysse is going to win but that +400 line on Garcia by UD looks too good. If it's a close fight Garcia has Al Haymon on his corner, he'll get the UD. I don't see him KO'ing Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                      X