No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I totally agree with you but knowing boxing, and knowing floyd's opponent selection, Garcia, undefeated USA-Rican with a championship and limited speed and skill would be too much for floyd to pass up..

Besides who else is left for floyd to fight,, Broner wont fight him, lucas will need a big win, khan-alexander winner,,

Options are slim and i see danny being the frontrunner, unless khan can do something spectacular vs alexander..

But who knows,,

It will probably be soto-karass after he beats berto.......
    He'll fight the Khan-Alexander winner if Garcia and Matthysse don't fight. That's the most obvious option.

Say what you will about Mayweather, but Garcia without a Matthysse win is not someone he would fight.

Comment

• somebody wanna embed this, can't do it from my phone

http://youtu.be/ZcefvbC-Pf8

Comment

• Good video. Matthysse's pretty good at controlling distance, it's one of the things people probably don't notice about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Remember this was suppose to be a tournament,, This fight should have already been made.....

But that all changed when lucas blazed peterson....

As soon as that happened and they showed Danny in the crowd, he looked shook and scared, Yes he tried to play it off but his immediate body language was horrible...

Danny is grasping at straws trying to find a reason not to fight lucas..... I think danny knows he is in the running to land a floyd fight in 2014 if he can just stay unbeaten,, a loss to lucas would cost danny millions
          Probably even before that. Danny's been shook since the Soto fight. The pillaging of Dallas Jr and Peterson just made it even worse.

Comment

• The Danny Garcia is Shook Thread!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
                every supporter of boxing should have this in their sigs until the fight gets signed imo

Great thread btw, Danny has been shook for a while now and luckily there is evidence to support this which will be discussed in this thread.

Comment

• damn right he's shook.

Comment

• Comment

• been wanting to see Garcia get his wrecked since he beat Terrible
                      now it's amplified x10, can't stand this dude
                      somebody lock him in a room with Lucas and an iguana
                      we'll see which one Lucas kills and eats for lunch first

Comment

Working...
                      X