The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gucci View Post
    Wont never happen, I mean Garcia KO'ing but ill play

so IF and that a big IF Danny KO Lucas, Showtime broadcasting Team better be ready to black out angel or blur him with pixalated boxes cause that dude is gonna beat off in the corner like a fucking maniac screaming welfare checks they sign em, THEY SIGN EM.
    Legit looooooool'd

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      Bums
      Who's Garcia stopped? Ancient Morales and glass chin Khan aside, who are some of his other good stoppages? Not just decision wins, stoppages only.

Comment

Exactly bro Peterson has a weak chin and could barely beat Khan when he was on the juice so I don't see what's so impressive about the win, don't get me wrong it's a good win but Jesus Christ everyone was acting like the dude just KO'd Floyd Mayweather. Plus Khan is easily better than anyone on Matthysse's resume, Khan would box circles around Matthysse just like he did with Maidana who is said to have KO'd Matthysse in sparring boy oh boy these Matthysse groupies have dug themselves a hole.
        I guess all that unbiased talk has left the building, and now your true self has emerged

Seems like anyone that said the fight was 50/50 was just a Garcia fan too sane to give Garcia the edge all along... Still **** riding, but not crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          I guess all that unbiased talk has left the building, and now your true self has emerged

Seems like anyone that said the fight was 50/50 was just a Garcia fan too sane to give Garcia the edge all along... Still **** riding, but not crazy
          I still say it's 50/50 and pre Garcia Khan whips Matthysse . If Matthysse was dropped by Maidana in sparring that's really bad. Maidana friggin sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Who's Garcia stopped? Ancient Morales and glass chin Khan aside, who are some of his other good stoppages? Not just decision wins, stoppages only.
            well if you want to say that..I place stopping Khan higher than Cotto's stoppage of Judah.

who is Cotto's best stoppage win? Margarito II doesn't count because it was dead man walking already.

Comment

• Sr. on Lucas vs Garcia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcbJD...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I still say it's 50/50 and pre Garcia Khan whips Matthysse. If Matthysse was dropped by Maidana in sparring that's really bad. Maidana friggin sucks
                Damn, dawg... You spitting facts... Khan beat Maidana, and Maidana beat Matthysse a million years ago in the amateurs (cause as we know, only Danny Garcia is capable of going from a split decision against Holt, who sucks worse than Maidana, to knocking out the iron chinned block buster on both fists Amir Khan)... So naturally Khan whips Matthysse... But in case he doesn't lets be sure to claim him damaged goods after Garcia just so we can take some credit away

angry angry TS, still hanging on the nutsack of 50/50 cause you're too scared to be wrong

Now commence you're little fetish filled reply "You can't handle..." yeah we heard it

Comment

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                  well if you want to say that..I place stopping Khan higher than Cotto's stoppage of Judah.

who is Cotto's best stoppage win? Margarito II doesn't count because it was dead man walking already.
                  Khan > Judah? Not really, cause the stoppage of Judah was systematic break-down over a period of rounds... The Khan stoppage was a lucky punch...

And the Judah stoppage is made even more impressive as that was a younger, closer to his prime Judah... Oppose to the older damn near shot Judah Garcia failed to stop

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    Khan > Judah? Not really, cause the stoppage of Judah was systematic break-down over a period of rounds... The Khan stoppage was a lucky punch...

And the Judah stoppage is made even more impressive as that was a younger, closer to his prime Judah... Oppose to the older damn near shot Judah Garcia failed to stop
                    There's no such thing as a lucky punch in boxing. If they fight again he would knock him out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirah View Post
                      Man, that guy is losing it. Old age catching him fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X