No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Is it me or Matthysse is gettin all the exposure? A star in the making.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I think it's because we know so little about him. Has the boxing media ever gotten a chance to talk so much with him, or cared to? Garcia's dad has been talking for a year, they know all they want to know about that side.

Comment

• More training...more sparring...

http://campeonesenelring.com.ar/2013/08/un-combate/

Last edited by sefirah; 08-30-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Lucas by ko 3

------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by 187tek9; 08-30-2013, 03:22 PM. Reason: Error

Comment

• anyone who wants to debate feel free. i love a good boxing debate. But im definitely picking Matthysse for this fight. Matthysse by KO somewhere in the mid rounds. all lucas gets credit for is his power which is undeniable, but he is also a very intelligent fighter. and tbh i really dont like garcia. IMO i really dont think he has ANY really stand out skills that separates him from other fighters. Hes not extremely fast, powerful, or technical. he also throws wide punches. i think garcia WILL be exposed, who agrees? disagrees?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187tek9 View Post
            Lucas by ko 3

------------------------------------------------------

LOL at this hater hoping Matthysse takes revenge for Khan's BRUTAL humiliation. Khan was destroyed mentally and physically by Garcia. You always see this gormless moron with his head buried in his hands when Khan gets inevitably spanked around the ring like a ragdoll.

Comment

• Dwyer put up his Matthysse-Garcia betting strategy but it's behind a $2.99 paywall

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                Dwyer put up his Matthysse-Garcia betting strategy but it's behind a $2.99 paywall
                Lemme guess, $2.99 to listen to Dwyer underestimate Lucas and suggest Garcia to win hedged against Lucas by KO or some ****.

Comment

• I didn't pay for it so I don't know.

Comment

• can't wait for this fight, Matthysse is going to propel himself to the summit of the sport when he KO's Garcia within 4 rounds

Comment

• Lucas discusses his sparring with Bradley...

ring tv .craveonline.com/blog/180573-matthysse-discusses-sparring-with-bradley

On whether the sparring with Bradley encourages him to one day fight as a 147-pounder:

"I liked the sparring with Bradley. It was a very good session, and a very tough session, but it was strictly to gain speed. That was what it was for, to gain speed."

On how the sparring with Bradley can help him to prepare for Garcia this close to the fight:

"Again, it's to gain speed. We need to work on the speed, and it was hard work. We had another sparring partner, and we keep changing."

On whether there are similarities between Bradley and Garcia:

"There are no similarities. They each have their own way of fighting, I guess. Honestly, we're not looking for the similarities in Bradley that might be the same as Garcia.

"Why? Because the only thing I'm looking for is to gain more speed and strength to add to my power. I have had sparring with different guys to get some different views.

"That's my work ethic. I don't like to work with the same guys, the same guys, over and over. I don't think I'll learn that way. So the sparring has to be different."

On whether he is able to cut off the ring versus Bradley:

"Yes. I did. I did pretty good. That was my intention, as I have said, to gain more speed and to be able to use more power."

On how he expects to spar with Bradley over the next few days:

"Hopefully, we can still help him and he can still help me. We went today, Friday, and then, we'll go again on Monday. Next week, we'll finish on Friday of next week."

Comment

Working...
                      X