Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although I do admit I'm concerned that Judah landed 59% of his power punches vs Garcia

Last edited by KeepItObjective; 09-11-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      Although I do admit I'm concerned that Judah landed 59% of his power punches vs Garcia

[IMG]http://www.total******rts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif[/IMG]
      You don't really want to pick Danny do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        You don't really want to pick Danny do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          Matthysse's only legit KO was against Peterson who was off PEDs and Peterson has even been dropped by Bradley. He got some pop but Garcia is gonna bring it and he has a bigger frame than Matthysse. I think Matthysse was surprised about that too.

Exactly bro Peterson has a weak chin and could barely beat Khan when he was on the juice so I don't see what's so impressive about the win, don't get me wrong it's a good win but Jesus Christ everyone was acting like the dude just KO'd Floyd Mayweather. Plus Khan is easily better than anyone on Matthysse's resume, Khan would box circles around Matthysse just like he did with Maidana who is said to have KO'd Matthysse in sparring boy oh boy these Matthysse groupies have dug themselves a hole.

Comment

• Golpe a Golpe Lucas tv special...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZdGQYcaPU

Lucas training...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOIB...ature=youtu.be
            Last edited by sefirah; 09-11-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Haymon has already told Angel and Danny he's keeping his belts if it goes to the cards

explains why angel is acting so strange, he's having a hard time keeping it secret

Glenn trowbridge is a bought and paid for judge

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Haymon has already told Angel and Danny he's keeping his belts if it goes to the cards

explains why angel is acting so strange, he's having a hard time keeping it secret

Glenn trowbridge is a bought and paid for judge
                Here come the excuses

Comment

Exactly bro Peterson has a weak chin and could barely beat Khan when he was on the juice so I don't see what's so impressive about the win, don't get me wrong it's a good win but Jesus Christ everyone was acting like the dude just KO'd Floyd Mayweather. Plus Khan is easily better than anyone on Matthysse's resume, Khan would box circles around Matthysse just like he did with Maidana who is said to have KO'd Matthysse in sparring boy oh boy these Matthysse groupies have dug themselves a hole.
                  your a dummy

Comment

Other stats used Mikey Garcia's full name instead of just ''Garcia'' so I think I'm right
                    Lol idiot you're totally wrong. How could you possibly think DANNY GARCIA is slightly more defensively gifted than WARD?

Lmfao

Comment

Other stats used Mikey Garcia's full name instead of just ''Garcia'' so I think I'm right
                      They only need to use it once because he's the only Garcia on the list They wouldn't put Mikey Garcia and than just Garcia for Danny. They're both Mikey.

Comment

Working...
                      X