No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas enters the ring...

Last edited by sefirah; 09-11-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• People often forget that when a fighter turns 24 yrs old his physical prime starts peaking. This Garcia is different than the one Holt fought and Morales fought the first time. Regardless if he got a lil stunned by Judah he still beat Judah more convincingly than Matthysse did. I expect no less than a knockout from Garcia. People can nut hug all they want on Matthysse, but Matthysse ain't been with a puncher like Khan. Matthysse got hurt by a blown up feather weight Soto.

Comment

• No. Danny won,t see the 12 round...
        Last edited by kedashy; 09-11-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kedashy View Post
          No. Danny want see the 12 round...
          Matthysse's only legit KO was against Peterson who was off PEDs and Peterson has even been dropped by Bradley. He got some pop but Garcia is gonna bring it and he has a bigger frame than Matthysse. I think Matthysse was surprised about that too.

Comment

• yes. imo, it would have been tantamount to cotto beating hatton had they fought at 140.

Comment

• cotto didn't beat any elite fighters at 140. strange why floyd ducked him and turned down a career high payday against 140 cotto who would be moving up to 147 to face him. makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                Not a Danny hater man but I think ur sig is for mikey Garcia.
                EPIC FAIL hahahaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    EPIC FAIL hahahaha
                    Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Lmao! Burn!
                    Other stats used Mikey Garcia's full name instead of just ''Garcia'' so I think I'm right

Comment

• If it's a spectacular knockout YES I'd rate Garcia's win over Cotto's wins @140 legit, Mattysse > is more of a fighter then the likes of Kelson Pinto, Ricardo Torres, Chop Chop Corley. This fight is for all the jewels and king of the throne @140 the winner sits alone on top of the Jr. WW mountain with a possible Mayweather fight. But neither won't beat Mayweather I can assure that regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X