Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny boy gonna get decapitated while throwing his wild ass left hook

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• There's been rumors that this card might possibly move to the Sept 15. PPV.

The rumors have been debunked for those who are wondering, it will be an event of it's own.

lucas matthysse vs danny garcia es una pelea enorme y tiene su propio nombre esa pelea por lo tanto no será apoyo de mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
        There's been rumors that this card might possibly move to the Sept 15. PPV.

The rumors have been debunked for those who are wondering, it will be an event of it's own.

lucas matthysse vs danny garcia es una pelea enorme y tiene su propio nombre esa pelea por lo tanto no será apoyo de mayweather
        Source motherfker... Do you speak it?

No but for real... Where did you get this? This is awesome. I guess it was listed on boxrec as the PPV undercard but once I checked later in the morning it was gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Source motherfker... Do you speak it?

No but for real... Where did you get this? This is awesome. I guess it was listed on boxrec as the PPV undercard but once I checked later in the morning it was gone.

Apparently Schaefer already said that they are two separate cards, though I can't find exactly where.

And that quote came from Lucas' facebook.

I think Boxrec removing them from that Sept 15 card just further proves that it's not on that date. I'll try to get a real confirmation doe

Comment

• Word. This is great. Me and my bro were pretty bummed out this morning. But we're ready to go again lol.

Comment

• Garcia and his fans got their backs against the wall.

They were praying to god Floyd chose Garcia as his next opponent or that Sulaiman didn't enforce. And guess what? Neither one worked. Its time to put up boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Garcia and his fans got their backs against the wall.

They were praying to god Floyd chose Garcia as his next opponent or that Sulaiman didn't enforce. And guess what? Neither one worked. Its time to put up boys.

We're gonna get a lot of shit if Danny somehow beats Lucas

I got total confidence in Lucas doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci
                  Honestly Garcia doesn't seem to have good stamina. He has very minimal foot movement, and doesn't throw anymore then the JWW average, and he still got tired by rd 9-10 last night.

I think Matthysse wears him down by pressing the action, and stops him late.
                  A lot of people seem to ignore this.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Garcia and his fans got their backs against the wall.

We're gonna get a lot of sh it if Danny somehow beats Lucas

I got total confidence in Lucas doe.
                    Won't happen. Papa will be throwing in the towel. No way he lets him take an Ajose type beating. As a matter of fact, do you remember how desperate daddy was for the first 3 rounds during the Khan fight?

Lucas will retire Garcia and send him into the music career with his corny ass rhymes.

Comment

• with his corny ass rhymes

You must spread some reputation before giving it to JSFD26 again.

Comment

Working...
                      X