Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the most recent article, Scheafer of Golden Boy Promotions insisted that the fight has about 90% chance of it happening. It's been a few days now, I wonder what that last 10% could be about and why it's taking so long to confirm this fight?

Comment

• This fight has fight of the year written all over it.

And brutality.

Comment

• I predict a close hard fight until either guy gets stopped in an epic battle.

Comment

• Are we still waiting on that 10% Schaefer and Haymon? What's the deal with this, Danny beat Judah in a war and Lucas obliterated Peterson.

I wonder if BoxingScene can get in contact with one of them and find out what that last 10% is about or when we can expect to hear an announcement on this fight?

Comment

• Still got about 4 months left but they need to hurry the f up. I'm buying tickets as soon as they come out. And I hope they do a better job promoting this than they did for the PEDerson fight. The whole world needs to see this thug wannabe get his ass whooped.

Lucas is gonna hit Garcia so hard that he's gonna instantly retire and continue his career in cheesy rapping.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Lucas matthyse via death

Comment

• This fight has FOTY written all over it!

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics
                  This fight has FOTY written all over it!
                  Yea... People thought the same about the PEDerson fight. Lucas will end this quick. Garcia's head will end up on his daddy's lap.

Comment

• The competition in this fight will be Lucas battling himself for KO of the Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Still got about 4 months left but they need to hurry the f up. I'm buying tickets as soon as they come out. And I hope they do a better job promoting this than they did for the PEDerson fight. The whole world needs to see this thug wannabe get his ass whooped.

Lucas is gonna hit Garcia so hard that he's gonna instantly retire and continue his career in cheesy rapping.

Yeah but the problem is the fight hasn't even been confirmed yet. They keep talking about this Sept. 7th date but with no confirmation!

Comment

Working...
                      X