No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
    Lol we thought the Peterson that fought Khan and Holt would turn up. I thought he'd at least be on his TDS supplements, but he wasn't, so he looked weak as *** before he got in the ring.
    He just ran into a much better and stronger fighter. Matthysse was the one dealing with travel issues and looked drained before the fight, but he still wrecked PEDerson. Danny Garcia will last longer than he did, but he isn't gonna win 1 round of the 5 he'll last.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
      Lol we thought the Peterson that fought Khan and Holt would turn up. I thought he'd at least be on his TDS supplements, but he wasn't, so he looked weak as *** before he got in the ring.
      So he needed supplements to stand a chance against the machine huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
        So he needed supplements to stand a chance against the machine huh?
        Pretty much. Garcia is really screwed then.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC
          Quote:

Originally Posted by El Angel

Almost everyone who picked Peterson is picking Garcia. September 15th is gonna be a good day.

Funny thing is, theres some people around here who believe this bullcrap. Sounds like a buncha excuses to me.

But since we're into making excuses does this look like a healthy Matthysse to you?

Didn't even have 1 week to train in the US before the fight. And still manhandled his ass.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lmao @ the poll results. Reminds me of the results for Martinez vs Chavez. The only ones voting for Chavez was mushahadeen and his 20 alts.

I see a lot of familiar names who voted for Peterson voting for Garcia.

Almost everyone who picked Peterson is picking Garcia. September 15th is gonna be a good day.
            Lol exactly. If Matthysse doesn't fight Floyd next lets see which one of them picks against him again.

Comment

• Matthysse TKO or decision victory for Matthysse after Garcia suffering knockdowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Funny thing is, theres some people around here who believe this bullcrap. Sounds like a buncha excuses to me.

But since we're into making excuses does this look like a healthy Matthysse to you?

Didn't even have 1 week to train in the US before the fight. And still manhandled his ass.

It's not an excuse. I think Lucas will wreck Garcia. But their belts weren't even on the line for Peterson-Matthysse, and Peterson didn't look like the beast he did when he fought Bradley, or Khan.

My guess is he didn't want to risk another PED scandal, so he got them to make it a non title fight at a catchweight.

Don't worry, Lucas will win. In theory Garcia's style should really suit Lucas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

IMAGE#1

It's not an excuse. I think Lucas will wreck Garcia. But their belts weren't even on the line for Peterson-Matthysse, and Peterson didn't look like the beast he did when he fought Bradley, or Khan.

My guess is he didn't want to risk another PED scandal, so he got them to make it a non title fight at a catchweight.

Don't worry, Lucas will win. In theory Garcia's style should really suit Lucas.
                  Of course he didn't look like a beast, the fight ended in 3 rounds. Peterson is a slow starter and Lucas took advantage of it.

Did you watch the Holt fight? Holt was actually beating Peterson then Peterson turned into the Hulk once he warmed up. Dont be making excuses cause Lucas made Peterson look silly.

Comment

• Danny Garcia is getting knocked the **** out and his career is going to come to a halt just like cheating ass Berto Career,

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Danny Garcia is getting knocked the **** out and his career is going to come to a halt just like cheating ass Berto Career,
                      He's back

Comment

Working...
                      X