The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @4:40
    http://youtu.be/a9zSZ_9716Y
    Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 08-02-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Who has been more hurt in a fight, Danny or Lucas? I can't recall Matthysse being visibly hurt although I have heard several say that he was a bit hurt against Humberto Soto, I have to rewatch that fight since I do not remember that. Garcia was a bit stunned against Judah in those later rounds but I never thought he was close to going down or being stopped. A desperate Khan also landed some pretty big punches when Garcia was swinging for the stoppage, nothing too serious but powerful enough to stop him in his tracks temporarily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bird1 View Post
        Who has been more hurt in a fight, Danny or Lucas? I can't recall Matthysse being visibly hurt although I have heard several say that he was a bit hurt against Humberto Soto, I have to rewatch that fight since I do not remember that. Garcia was a bit stunned against Judah in those later rounds but I never thought he was close to going down or being stopped. A desperate Khan also landed some pretty big punches when Garcia was swinging for the stoppage, nothing too serious but powerful enough to stop him in his tracks temporarily.
        Matthysse's never been hurt anything like Garcia during round 10 against Judah. Garciahad to go to survival mode and run for round 10, 11, and part of 12. He doesnt cut up as much as Garcia either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bird1
          Who has been more hurt in a fight, Danny or Lucas? I can't recall Matthysse being visibly hurt although I have heard several say that he was a bit hurt against Humberto Soto, I have to rewatch that fight since I do not remember that. Garcia was a bit stunned against Judah in those later rounds but I never thought he was close to going down or being stopped. A desperate Khan also landed some pretty big punches when Garcia was swinging for the stoppage, nothing too serious but powerful enough to stop him in his tracks temporarily.
          Go watch the 9th round vs Morales

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Lol y'all Matthysse nuthuggers are in for the shock of your life. All this emotional subjectivity doesn't mean chit.

Comment

• Lmao @ the poll results. Reminds me of the results for Martinez vs Chavez. The only ones voting for Chavez was mushahadeen and his 20 alts.

I see a lot of familiar names who voted for Peterson voting for Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lmao @ the poll results. Reminds me of the results for Martinez vs Chavez. The only ones voting for Chavez was mushahadeen and his 20 alts.

I see a lot of familiar names who voted for Peterson voting for Garcia.

Almost everyone who picked Peterson is picking Garcia. September 15th is gonna be a good day.

Comment

• Garcia will show up game but he is getting put to bed before the mid-way point of the fight.

Comment

• wow this thread has got twice more pages than the Floyd-canelo thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Almost everyone who picked Peterson is picking Garcia. September 15th is gonna be a good day.
                      Lol we thought the Peterson that fought Khan and Holt would turn up. I thought he'd at least be on his TDS supplements, but he wasn't, so he looked weak as *** before he got in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X