Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be pulling for to win the Canelo/Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, over 40% for floyd. i guess people are starting to come around to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      To be fair, Canelo just fought Trout and has now signed to fight Mayweather. It was supposed to be Ortiz before that. Remember he is just 22 years old.
      I actually like Canelo but it's poor taste to criticize Floyd for things that Canelo has clearly done in his career. I don't even consider Canelo's age much because he is an experienced veteran in my eyes. Once you have a title, the age excuse goes out the window. But to his credit, and as you implied in your post, he seems to be trying to take his career to the next level with fights against Trout and Mayweather.

Comment

I'll just be rooting for a great night of fights, I don't particularly like Floyd or Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          I actually like Canelo but it's poor taste to criticize Floyd for things that Canelo has clearly done in his career. I don't even consider Canelo's age much because he is an experienced veteran in my eyes. Once you have a title, the age excuse goes out the window. But to his credit, and as you implied in your post, he seems to be trying to take his career to the next level with fights against Trout and Mayweather.
          Well he started young, but I'm not sure I would class him as a veteran. He's clearly still learning. I'm interested to see whether he can bring some mobility to his game in this bout. If he can't, it's curtains.

Comment

I want canelo to win but i think floyd will just pot shot and outpoint him in a no risk low entertainment 12 round UD.

Comment

Why would i root for an a$$hole who is the odds on favourite?

Comment

Working...
              X