Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be pulling for to win the Canelo/Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'am rooting for Canelo.

Comment

I used to hate Floyd but after the Cotto fight he gained my full respect. Now I just want to see how long he can keep dominating boxing realm.

Comment

Originally posted by thesenuts View Post
        Money

Just so haters keep hating and remain bitter
        Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        THE
        MONEY
        TEAM

Which is not often. This is just one fight I want to see him win to cut off some hype
        Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Boxing.....
        Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Money may to derail the hype train
        Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        I want Floyd to win so ******s like this guy will continue to have hate eating them from inside
        Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
        This. Why the hate? Damn
        Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        Some people have so much hate in them it's like they have been raped by Floyd in their childhood. Seriously every boxers deserve respect, these guys are putting their life in danger every time they step in the ring. However keyboard warrios on internet sites disrespect champions like Floyd, Pacquiao, Garcia etc... everyday, thats just pathetic
        Originally posted by HomelessMustard View Post
        I used to hate Floyd but after the Cotto fight he gained my full respect. Now I just want to see how long he can keep dominating boxing realm.
        Agreed. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I know it hurts to keep being wrong; but hey they have a solid built in excuse of the catchweight that kill Canelo they are fighting at 132

Comment

I like Floyd more but I'll be rooting for Canelo just to see the reaction of some people on this forum. Same thing with Lucas - Garcia, I like Matthysse more obviously but I want Garcia to win just to see that JSDF guy's (or whatever his name is) nervous breakdown
            Last edited by Szef; 07-09-2013, 04:00 AM.

Comment

I'm all for floyd winning

But honestly either wins it'll be great
              Just want it to be a edge of your seat type fight
              As ill be in Vegas for it

Comment

I'm pulling for Canelo, not a huge fan of either fighter but I like underdogs and this upset would be HUGE!

Floyd wins though

Comment

Originally posted by HomelessMustard View Post
                  Agreed. I don't even think the world has seen his god given talent at 100% yet.

Comment

i want for the A-side, weight drained fighter to win... canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                      It's funny to me that people are saying they are rooting against the guy that cherry picks and avoids the best fighters. If that's what you think about Floyd, what do you think of Canelo? Does this mean you're not rooting for either fighter?
                      To be fair, Canelo just fought Trout and has now signed to fight Mayweather. It was supposed to be Ortiz before that. Remember he is just 22 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X