Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be pulling for to win the Canelo/Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Canelo.

And I want my money back for the Ortiz fight.
    I want my money back for the DLH fight and all the rest of them that didnt live up to the hype!
    I supposed watching him get his faced punched inside out will be good enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Lmfao hahaha

Comment

Cinnabun, the torch is being passed on the 14th of Setember

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Canelo

Fraud is a disgrace to boxing.

I hope Canelo beats him against the ropes as Floyd tries to cover up and Canelo keeps landing and landing and Floyd has a look of desperation on his face because he knows.... he knows a superior fighter is sodomizing him in the ring.

Then Canelo lands a haymaker like straight that leaves Fraud laying unconscious while Canelo walks away from Floyd's limp body with a smile. All of us back home will be cheering while Obama deploys he national guard to Harlem and Detroit knowing a riot is about to break out.

I want this
          LMAO, yeah, there would definitely be some rioting going on

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LMAO, yeah, there would definitely be some rioting going on
            id like to see Floyd lose by decision. Then in the rematch get stretched out!

Comment

I'm rooting for Cinnamon but at the end of the day I want to see a great fight.

Comment

I'll be pulling for the guy that shows it is his night and he either comes back from being down on points to win, or he comes off the floor to win or he simply puts on a masterful performance, whoever that is.
                Last edited by richardt; 07-09-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I want Floyd to win. I think he has the intelligence and athleticism to dance circles around Canelo. I honestly think that he didn't have to take this fight. I'm personally still sour about the Trout decision, since I believe that the fight was much closer than it really was.

Canelo's been given everything easy to this point: blown up and over-the-hill opponents. He showed huge signs of struggle against the only live fighter he's faced. People are hyping him up to become a legend at 22 years old. He's got skill, but I can't stand the hype around him, especially after that atrocious Trout decision.

I wouldn't mind Mayweather taking Canelo down a notch, so that we can really see Canelo develop as a fighter.

Comment

cmon man... i dont even gotta say it.

Comment

I'd honestly be surprised if Floyd doesn't get knocked out. Canelo is no cherry pick. Floyd clearly didn't want this fight and he will lose. Floyd not being able to cherry pick = showtime>Floyd. Endgame

Comment

Working...
                      X