Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be pulling for to win the Canelo/Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Money may to derail the hype train
    floyds not fighting broner.

Comment

It's funny to me that people are saying they are rooting against the guy that cherry picks and avoids the best fighters. If that's what you think about Floyd, what do you think of Canelo? Does this mean you're not rooting for either fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastico View Post
        floyds not fighting broner.
        Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          I want Floyd to win so ******s like this guy will continue to have hate eating them from inside
          This. Why the hate? Damn

Comment

Canelo all th way, we will be having a party for this fight it would be perfect if Canelo stops fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Canelo

Fraud is a disgrace to boxing.

I hope Canelo beats him against the ropes as Floyd tries to cover up and Canelo keeps landing and landing and Floyd has a look of desperation on his face because he knows.... he knows a superior fighter is sodomizing him in the ring.

Then Canelo lands a haymaker like straight that leaves Fraud laying unconscious while Canelo walks away from Floyd's limp body with a smile. All of us back home will be cheering while Obama deploys he national guard to Harlem and Detroit knowing a riot is about to break out.

I want this

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                This. Why the hate? Damn
                Some people have so much hate in them it's like they have been raped by Floyd in their childhood. Seriously every boxers deserve respect, these guys are putting their life in danger every time they step in the ring. However keyboard warrios on internet sites disrespect champions like Floyd, Pacquiao, Garcia etc... everyday, thats just pathetic

Comment

I will be rooting for a good fight,,,

floyd wins- thats cool

canelo wins- thats cool

just want a good competitive fight and not a repeat of floyd-ghost

Comment

Canelo.

And I want my money back for the Ortiz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                      Some people have so much hate in them it's like they have been raped by Floyd in their childhood. Seriously every boxers deserve respect, these guys are putting their life in danger every time they step in the ring. However keyboard warrios on internet sites disrespect champions like Floyd, Pacquiao, Garcia etc... everyday, thats just pathetic
                      Totally agree with this post. I read where people were calling top 10 guys bums. I was like WTF are you talking about you fatass keyboard warrior.

You see these guys on here with all these post, you would think they would respect the fighters more.

Comment

Working...
                      X