Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins is pushing 50...Why is he still dominating ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a testament to his greatness but it also highlights the fact that fighters today are lacking basic boxing fundamentals, Atlas brought it up and people shitted on him as if he was tryin' to discredit Hopkins. The truth is the truth.

Comment

Comment

Dominating? lol

He's dedicated to his craft and is a really healthy man that's why he can compete with certain fighters with the style that he can exploit.

Plus he's on TRT.

Comment

Well he isn't exactly dominating..

Comment

Bernard Hopkins is not dominating anything.

And he never has "dominated" boxing, from any stand point.

Comment

i thought i'd see a pic of hopkins pushing 50 cent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Signs safe opponents to match his style! Will not engage until his opponent is "happy to to be paid without consequences"!
                I watched Bernard grow up in the sport and his best lessons are from the business side! He knows how to market himself and the younger fans who are easily impressed think he's he's sliced bread in a loaf generation!!! Ray.
                But don't you think that at 48 maybe he kind of has something special going for him? I mean it's not like you see a whole bunch of 48 year olds doing the kinds of things he can do...or any at all for that matter. Don't you think that there is something more to it than that about him?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Bernard Hopkins is not dominating anything.

And he never has "dominated" boxing, from any stand point.
                  He domimated most all the opponents he's fought besides a handful.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    He domimated most all the opponents he's fought besides a handful.
                    Certainly.

That doesn't mean he has dominated boxing. Which he hasn't, at any point in his career.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X