No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Diss Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Mares has accomplished a lot more, he's not beating Garcia though. Garcia is the superior boxer.
    This, both are some of my favorite fighters can't wait for their next fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
      Lol you mad bro? Gamroidoa hasn't had a ranked win in 3 years and he ducked bum bum rios....sit down somewhere Fidel Castro jr

Comment

This fight needs to happen!! Mares called Garcia FAT and unprofessional for not making weight for the Juanma fight! It was about 3 weeks ago on the fox deportes channel lol Mikey probably watched the video that's why he's all mad lol

Comment

why the **** cant this fight happen? Mares sells tickets and is a bigger name then this prospect

Comment

Mares is much more proven against all styles, but I think mikey is too big for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              The whole Garcia camp gets on my nerves (using weight to remain in smaller divisions)

So Mikey is willing to spar a substantially smaller guy....big whoopie.

When Mikey gets the stones to move up in weight rather than come in heavy, let me know.

Abner has gone up in weight to take on hard punchers; a naturally small guy.
              Same here. I use to root for the camp but they've gotten really ****y as of late. Mares is still the bigger name and more proven fighter. Mikey is barely stepping up his competition
              Last edited by Joey_Torreo; 07-08-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                So, instead of being mad at Arum, they're mad at Mares for calling out teh best fighters.
                exactly what i was going to say. why doesn't mikey push for the fight instead of accepting defeat right away? (in terms of the fight being a possibility). either way, i'm down to see it, at a gym or an actual venue.

Comment

Working...
                X