No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Diss Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Can't wait til Fat shovel face gets it, mares would put it on him he shouldn't even be allowed to name Mares at least he makes weight! where he gets the balls, like hes done anything in boxing other than beat the bus driver and his wife foh .
    He beat barros and salido easier then a roided up gamboa did

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
      He beat barros and salido easier then a roided up gamboa did
      Barros is leftovers by the time the cleanup Janitor aka Mikey got to him when Gamboa beat him he was undefeated and got shutout. The same goes for the bus driver and im surprised you didnt bring up the bus drivers wife, Garcia's ducked Gamboa admittedly and now talk **** about Mares with no intention of fighting for real some "balls" Bigass head shovel face has. They all need to stfu and actually do something their down syndrome ass gym always sounding stupid all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        And yet you like Danny Garcia? Shocking!
        Oh boy, What does be have to do with anything?? Are u kidding me Pepe??

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          Barros is leftovers by the time the cleanup Janitor aka Mikey got to him when Gamboa beat him he was undefeated and got shutout. The same goes for the bus driver and im surprised you didnt bring up the bus drivers wife, Garcia's ducked Gamboa admittedly and now talk **** about Mares with no intention of fighting for real some "balls" Bigass head shovel face has. They all need to stfu and actually do something their down syndrome ass gym always sounding stupid all of them.
          Lol you mad bro? Gamroidoa hasn't had a ranked win in 3 years and he ducked bum bum rios....sit down somewhere Fidel Castro jr

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
            Lol you mad bro? Gamroidoa hasn't had a ranked win in 3 years and he ducked bum bum rios....sit down somewhere Fidel Castro jr
            Your such a stupid Mexican troll

Comment

So, instead of being mad at Arum, they're mad at Mares for calling out teh best fighters.

Comment

I'm a fan of both guys, however Mares so far has had a much better career than Mikey.

Comment

If they ever fight García would show up 10 pounds over the weight limit, won't try to shed it off and then would bitch about Mares breaking his nose.

Comment

Nah this is some biased **** im reading. Way I see it, Mickey was just tellin it how it is. If Abner Mares is calling him out all sick then he just responded in truth to his defense. Mikey didnt even diss him. Why would Abner be calling out Mikey anyways if they are both from rival Promoters. He knows ain't gonna happen. I for one would like to see this match, below the radar or not. Great point my Rios too. No love loss for Abner!!

Comment

Mares has accomplished a lot more, he's not beating Garcia though. Garcia is the superior boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X