Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like santa cruz but this isnt the greatest showing. Still winning big though

Comment

• The knockdown was a 50/50 thing but Seda screwed up and was out of position when in punching range. It could have went either way though

Comment

• Mexico vs Puerto Rico is intense look how low Canelo eyes are under his hat.. He is focus as well as Schafar. Seda is actually winning these rounds but you know they giving it to Cruz.. Seda needs to go to work!

Comment

• Leija looking like a light-skinned Tito.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            The knockdown was a 50/50 thing but Seda screwed up and was out of position when in punching range. It could have went either way though
            It was kind of a punch/push with Seda being off balance. I don't have much issue with it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Ceda won round 6 think he has 2 rounds so far fkd up that bs knockdown almost takes him out of the fight and if he keeps backing straight up might not even make it to 12.
              I agree with this

Comment

• $1.00 will bring me $40.00 on a draw for this fight

Comment

• 3-4 Cruz with an extra point to Cruz..

Comment

• **** ceda coming strong but when he backs straight is just painful to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      Frampton beats him.
                      Agreed. No doubt in my mind. I think Quigg beats him too, maybe Salinas.

I'm not even sure he'd beat a Darchinyan or Montiel even at this stage of their careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X