Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chino easily got to his gut at the weigh in.... Broner need to watch out Maidana will be faster than he thinks

Comment

• Why are people shocked by Thurman's weight?

He weighed 146 for his last fight and the fight before that he weighed 145.something.

Comment

• With Laurence Cole reffing the fight I wouldn't be surprised to see Broner getting away with dirty tricks like in the Malignaggi fight and Maidana getting points taken away or getting DQ'd for fighting back. Maidana doesn't mess around. That might even be Broner's "Plan B"

Comment

• Broner's quick hands

Maidana must box and box good. Maidana presses the attack we know this.
          Broner's counters and quick hands will over whelm Marcos porous defense...sadly.

I pray Maidana catches Broner!
          Answering how well Broner takes a good shot from a legit thunder fist is what I'm looking for

Comment

• can i have a link to the fight please

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Why are people shocked by Thurman's weight?

He weighed 146 for his last fight and the fight before that he weighed 145.something.
              Because a lot of people on here think Thurman is huge but he's really not that big. He's a good size WW but he's only about 5'8.

Comment

• Last week was a scrub snatch show. Last week was the reason boxing is dead in the US. Tonight is the reason boxing is coming back. I'm legit excited for the entire card tonight.

Comment

• IT'S FIGHT DAY BOYS!!

MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA! MAI-DA-NA!

Comment

• This fight will propel Broner to PPV status same way the Gatti fight helped Mayweather.

Comment

• Karass is gonna beat Thurman. Quote me homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X