Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this will be Broner's coming out party. If he loses however, it's going to be a long climb up. Maidana is durable as hell though, Broner via UD.

Comment

• I think Broner will do well early and Maidana will do well late. It will end with a close and somewhat controversial decision.

Comment

• Maidana will pressure him early and drive him to the ropes immediately with devastating shots to the body sprinkled with stiff jabs to the face here and there, drawing blood and sending Broner on the defensive for 6 rounds until he goes **** up on the canvas from a vicious uppercut.

Comment

• Marcos Maidana:
          It's not that I'm obsessed with Adrien Broner, just the thing that I really, really want in my career is to be the welterweight champion. It happens that Broner has that belt. I wanted to knock him out even when fight was not yet done, but to tell you the truth that incident fired me up, cause I'm not used to get into arguments with fellow fighters. But he is a provocative fighter and I really want for December 14 to be today.
          In the past I had problems with boxers, with slick boxers, but I don't think Broner is such a slick boxer. He's talented, but I'm preparing well, had a great sparring partners and be sure I will make Adrien respect me in the ring.
          He hasn't been tested by a true welterweight and this will be the hardest fight of his life.
          Last edited by ARENA; 12-04-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• I got Broner by decision, I don't consider this a very intriguing fight. Maidana is not a top welterweight, despite all the hype he's been getting.

Comment

• Damn, just found out Ortiz won't be on this card. That sucks! I was really looking forward to seeing him. Oh well, card is still pretty good... One time baby!

Comment

• Still haven't made my mind up on this yet but my inclinations from the start have been to go for Broner, probably by decision.

Comment

• Comment

• I think Broner wins this by decision. Alexander I consider a harder puncher couldn't get him outta there. If Broner can stop him that would be a big statement.

Comment

• I'm a little surprised at how close this poll is. Broner has a lot of haters. I don't like the guy myself, and would love to see "Chino" lay him out, but I think Adrien will take it on the cards. Should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X