Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      I hate giving Sally views now. Anyone know who he's picking for this fight? He was always buddy buddy with broner but also **** rides everyone in garcias gym. He must be torn

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I hate giving Sally views now. Anyone know who he's picking for this fight? He was always buddy buddy with broner but also **** rides everyone in garcias gym. He must be torn
        Are you kidding? He's basically property of the Garcia gym, of course he's rooting for Maidana.

I don't like giving him views other due to his snake-like behavior but it's not like it'll make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I am shocked that this is basically a 50-50 fight in the poll. Shocked.

I hope Maidana wins, but come on. Broner holds most the advantages.
          Just goes to show you how clueless or should I say hate filled a lot of posters are on these forums. Broner by UD. Maidana would have to pull a marquez-like KO to win this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
            Just goes to show you how clueless or should I say hate filled a lot of posters are on these forums. Broner by UD. Maidana would have to pull a marquez-like KO to win this one.
            So if someones opinion is maidana by KO then they are "hate filled" LOL ******ed ass hood rat broner fans. dats raycist!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              So if someones opinion is maidana by KO then they are "hate filled" LOL ******ed ass hood rat broner fans. dats raycist!!

They're so predictable. You're basically a walking Klan member if you go against any Afro fighter around these parts.

Comment

• I'm hoping for a good competitive fight but i see broner winning by UD. Maidana may land some shots but i think broner will have his way with him for most of the bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Unless you got some way of proving Maidana will KO Broner for sure why are you even posting sir? Hood rat broner fans LOL... I'm not even a fan of Broner's at all like I've stated in previous posts in different threads. Stylistically, I don't see Maidana doing anything special during this fight. Yes majority of the people down here san Antonio believe/wish/hope Maidana KO's Broner and that's purely based on hate for the man due to his loud mouth and annoying personality has nothing to do with race. No one has yet to lay out a game plan Maidana can use to win this fight when I speak to them. You just wasted your time with that post sir back to your corner. My statements are fact filled sooo.... unless you got some facts to prove your statements here ya go

Comment

• Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
                    Unless you got some way of proving Maidana will KO Broner for sure why are you even posting sir? Hood rat broner fans LOL... I'm not even a fan of Broner's at all like I've stated in previous posts in different threads. Stylistically, I don't see Maidana doing anything special during this fight. Yes majority of the people down here san Antonio believe/wish/hope Maidana KO's Broner and that's purely based on hate for the man due to his loud mouth and annoying personality has nothing to do with race. No one has yet to lay out a game plan Maidana can use to win this fight when I speak to them. You just wasted your time with that post sir back to your corner. My statements are fact filled sooo.... unless you got some facts to prove your statements here ya go

You realize that broner has yet to face a big puncher right? For the first time in his boxing career hes going to feel some grown man power. Broners been too accustomed to the mosquito bites from gavin rees, eloy perez, paulie etc. Maidana is going to turn his world upside down.

Comment

• Cant wait for this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X