No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Pushing To Have Alexander Fight in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
    Julio Diaz had khan on queer Street. If Julio could Devon could. Devon is not the hardest puncher but he hits hard enough to make khan dance
    Diaz probably hits harder then borealexander!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      He's trying to push to have the fight in the place that would make the most money. Something wrong with that rome?
      Should I post the thread of Khan talking about how much of a draw he is here in the states??Why does he have to go to Dubai if he such a big draw in the states??LOL..

Nothing wrong with Khan requesting something..It's a dumbazz request tho,and if Alexander has one brain cell in his head he should not take it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Should I post the thread of Khan talking about how much of a draw he is here in the states??Why does he have to go to Dubai if he such a big draw in the states??LOL..

Nothing wrong with Khan requesting something..It's a dumbazz request tho,and if Alexander has one brain cell in his head he should not take it..
        Manny Pacquiao is such a huge draw in the states, why does he need to take his fight to Macau? Engage the brain cells Rome.

Gone are the days when there would be fights around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Manny Pacquiao is such a huge draw in the states, why does he need to take his fight to Macau? Engage the brain cells Rome.

Gone are the days when there would be fights around the world.
          LMAO,Pac and Khan should never be in the same sentence..Rios will make hella money to go to Macau..Do you believe Alexander will make anything close to what Rios will make??Engage the Brain Money..

I have nothing against fights being done all across the globe..This fight is not that serious..Neither Khan or Alexander or big time fighters..So please stop it..

Comment

I wouldn't mind that fight coming to Dubai I might actually go to it; maybe they would start televising boxing here after that.

Comment

Working...
            X