Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say what you want about Chavez but I think his style would make a FOTY type match against Golovkin. I'd love to see this happen, make it happen Bob!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
      Wow........ For once I'm going to have to agree with Chavez Jr. GGG's opposition has been good, but they've all played to his strengths. Plus he hasn't had an opportunity to display any defensive skills in any of his televised bouts. GGG hasn't fought any elusive fighters, power punchers, or stalking fighters. Chavez Jr is a stalker who typically shows up fight night as a cruiserweight. I think the combination of those two things along with his height would be trouble for GGG.
      Rosado ran for the hills. GGG had to stalk him. Playing into GG's hands would have been coming forward towards him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Yea, he almost knocked Martinez out though. If you think that was luck, then go watch another sport. Last thing Jr is, is scared of making the big fights.

I don't think the kid is great, but he's a fighter.

You must have missed the other 11 rounds when Chavez jr was getting his face rearranged. Martinez also injured his knee badly which contributed to the knockdown in the last round. Junior has made ONE big fight after one hand picked opponent after another. Don't pretend he has made a career with tough fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          he lost to zab-just get over it and move on. I rewatched the devon fight and said I was wrong and you are still mad. ANti Lucas glasses-I mean really russian Lucas isn't that big a deal that anyone would purchase anti lucas glasses.

anyone who said that at that point is ****ing ******ed because he clearly couldn't beat a journeyman/gatekeeper at that stage of his career. he smply wasn't the best. Now after the petersen win I think those opinions are credible-even if I dont necessarily agree.

but this discussion is for another thread.
          I'm not mad because I, as well as most know he won. Even you know but at this point u can't change your mind. You have yet to export to me how Judah won using punches landed and not cute fancy feet and air jabs. Im sure you had Paulie beating broner since he was cuter

How is that ******ed? Lucas beat Devon up right after his "super fight" with Bradley. He was the 3rd best 140 pounder and he beat him up and knocked him down Better then Bradley did

Comment

• GGG wins this Easily

Comment

• Golovkin wont even have to look for chavez, chavez will be in his wheelhouse all night long a HUGE no no vs a MONSTER puncher! But **** it make the fight happen I wanna see how long it takes GGG to crack jr's chin

Comment

• Make the fight then. No excuses.

Comment

• he might have been able to stand there for 12 rounds trying to homer simpson martinez but you can't do that against somebody with GGG's power. Would be a great fight while it lasted though. I'd love to see it.
                  Last edited by Daddy T; 07-05-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• This fight should get done. Good match up and a sure money and action fight. Don't know if Arum will allow it

Comment

• I don't know , but I have feeling that Chavez Jr. of Martinez night would K.O GGG !!!

He will win it by size and chin . because K.D Martinez boosts his confidence and he will put pressure since round 1

Comment

Working...
                      X