Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: People will always create an opponent for me. Critics won't stop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: People will always create an opponent for me. Critics won't stop.

Canelo fight hasn't even happened yet and people are already prepared to write off the victory for GGG? A few weeks ago it was Floyd being scared of Lucas M. Who will it be next? I am surprised no one said Adonis Stevenson yet since he KO'd a former Super Middleweight Dawson and Floyd is fighting a JR Middleweight and Middleweight is the common word there...

That's true , Floyd can never win with the haters .

Comment

I just wish for once Money May would get some damn credit.

He da best

Comment

Everybody and I do mean everybody would have given Floyd props for fighting Canelo if it wasnt for the catch weight.

The catch weight just leaves an unneccessary bad taste in the mouth

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I just wish for once Money May would get some damn credit.

He da best
          He gets all the credit in the world from the real boxing people , forums are for the most part kid fanboys talking shiiit , the trainers study him , the fighters are amazed by his skills and the media openly recognize him as the best fighter in the world and an ATG in history .

Floyd get loads of real credit where it counts .

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Everybody and I do mean everybody would have given Floyd props for fighting Canelo if it wasnt for the catch weight.

The catch weight just leaves an unneccessary bad taste in the mouth

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            And you defended Mannys CWs at the time !

Comment

Floyd had catch weights since Emmanuel Augustus, nothing new there. Just that most of his fans weren't even watching boxing back then until Oscar.

As for making new foes, that is what boxing is about. If he wants to face the Gueerero's all the time then do so, but it aint making bank that a Canelo fight will....

Comment

then start choosing opponents people care about. boxing fans like a certain level of competition to be displayed

you can almost tell if someone wouldve done well in college or wouldve fckd up. smh

Comment

Maybe if he manned up and fought Pac when the whole world was begging for it people wouldn't be so hard on him.

I can still never forgive Floyd for being the obstacle to THE fight of the decade.

Comment

Newsflash: That's how it is for every single fighter in the sport. You beat one challenge, we want to see you face another. I swear, Mayweather fans seem to think that once he beats one legit fighter, he should be able to fight 10 Devon Alexanders.

Cry some more.

Comment

Working...
                    X