Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: People will always create an opponent for me. Critics won't stop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    And you defended Mannys CWs at the time !
    And u dedicate part of your life crucifying the pac man for his then justify it for your masturbatory fantasy floyd. You are the little kid fanboy you "try" to criticize so much. You hate what you recognize about yourself in others. U bum sniff Floyd all day every day like a little *****. I dont care if you're a hundred you got the mentality of a teenage girl in love with the Johnas brothers. Oh wait I don't know boxing under the hooood? LMFAO you clown

Comment

• It's not about creating opponents that are supposed to beat him. It's about all the stupid claims of Mayweather ducking any fighter that shows any ability. All of these claims about Mayweather ducking every fighter under the sun are ridiculous. This applies to other fighters as well. Case in point, all of the stupid Garcia is ducking Matthyysee comments. Posters on here act so damn stupid, people just aren't patient enough to let fights materialize. I will seriously lmao if the fight gets made and Garcia beats Matthysse. The thing that gets me is all the excuses that posters make after the fighter that they claimed was ducking the fight wins. I remember seeing threads saying that Mayweather would duck Khan after he just beat Judah. Look at how many threads there were about Mayweather vs. GGG after he beat Macklin. People are already starting the Mayweather will duck GGG noise.

Comment

• davis40, you have nearly 3000 posts and signatures dedicated to floyd mayweather. you have no room to criticize people's obsessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Newsflash: That's how it is for every single fighter in the sport. You beat one challenge, we want to see you face another. I swear, Mayweather fans seem to think that once he beats one legit fighter, he should be able to fight 10 Devon Alexanders.

Cry some more.
          Remember when they were saying Canelo was a light heavyweight to defend Floyd before he took the fight. They were working overtime cuz they thought their queen was going to duck Canelo as usual. Every one of them will be nervous peeing in their panties praying for their hero until the fight is over. U can almost hear them frantically screeching every time Floyd gets hit

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Yup, now they are saying that Floyd should fight Tripple G.

They are weight classes for a reason. But Floyd has brought some of this to himself by retiring when there were a couple of fights he could had taken.

As of now there are no more real threats for him at 147
            So a junior middleweight champ cant fight a middleweight? Thats never happened before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              davis40, you have nearly 3000 posts and signatures dedicated to floyd mayweather. you have no room to criticize people's obsessions.
              he is like the american hugh grant.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Its damn funny watching his fanboys get their panties in a bunch at the suggestion of GGG as an opponent. MW is too far for him, but great fighters strive to be great. It would be a massive task, probably one that would end in a loss, but a victory or a gallant performance in defeat could elevate him from HOF fighter to ATG fighter.
                Yeah but you have to remember the fan girl club can't possibly elevate Floyd any higher then they already have. He's GOD to them!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Actual fighters, actual trainers, actual people WHO HAVE DONE THIS give him all the credit he is due. Many call him the GOAT. It's just the fanboys and keyboard warriors that hate on him. And Fat dan
                  Well Marvin hagler ray Leonard and gorge foreman all insinuated that Mayweather was a coward so it must be true then right? Who the hell ever called him the goat? Never!!!

Comment

• Like I have always been saying, Floyd never wanted Canelo. Fact that he picked Guerrero when he knew Canelo would be a more marketable fight than a guy with six fans. Guerrerro/Mayweather was a mismatch, like I was saying until the day of the fight. I even won 10 billion points for it. Fans say Canelo was too green and he has to fight Trout first. Which was baloney.

The catchweight is a proof that Floyd had concerns on the Mexican kid. It was never about Canelo being green and all that stupid nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Like I have always been saying, Floyd never wanted Canelo. Fact that he picked Guerrero when he knew Canelo would be a more marketable fight than a guy with six fans. Guerrerro/Mayweather was a mismatch, like I was saying until the day of the fight. I even won 10 billion points for it. Fans say Canelo was too green and he has to fight Trout first. Which was baloney.

The catchweight is a proof that Floyd had concerns on the Mexican kid. It was never about Canelo being green and all that stupid nonsense.
                      So youre saying you called it when he didnt fight him and was upset but now that he did sign to fight him t still shows you were right that he didnt want to fight him and are still upset. hate to a whole new level right here. fing02:

Comment

Working...
                      X