Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley dissed Rigo on "The Fight Game" last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be a fan of lampley but he's been awful last few years, how does rigo's style or the fact that fans were booing him have anything to do with his p4p ranking? Lampley is an idiot.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that too. Max was trying to school him and Jim wasn't having any parts of it! Jim sound so butt hurt. Mayweather doesn't have crowd pleasing style but he still made #1 on Jim's p4p list. So his logic still didn't made much sense.

Comment

Thats not what i took away from that interview what i took away was the Rigotardness of Max putting the CVnt Jim in it's place fking Vitali get the fk outta here Jim Slit your wrists in a salt water filled tub for taking the puzzy way out least Max had the ballz to stand up for boxing.

Comment

I kind of feel sorry for Rigo. The guy who is supposed to be promoting him can't seem to stop badmouthing him and the head commentator of the network that televises his fights won't even give him credit for shining on their telecast.

He doesn't deserve it, he performed very well against Nonito.

Comment

I disagreed with Jim's comments but I didn't have a problem with his opinion, plus Max countered well and even said Rigo should be #3 pound 4 pound. It was more of a philosophical debate.

Comment

My P4P

1. Mayweather
              2. Ward
              3. Marquez
              4. Rigondeaux
              5. Wlad
              6. Mares
              7. Pacquiao
              8. Martinez
              9. Froch
              10. Donaire/Bradley

Comment

Horrible announcer...........he calls shots that don't even land! The guy is a joke and along with lil Max they are the worst boxing commentators EVER! When you have former boxers that are better than they are that alone tells you that they stink!
                Being biased as to promotions is understandable to a poiint but they don't know ANYTHING about boxing once the bell rings! Lampley waits for blood as if he's a vampire, Kellermans so called "delibrate" style interviewing is just his mind stuttering to come up with something to say!
                Both of these fellows had to know someone to get their gigs because if you compare them to the greats like Don Dunphy you'll understand what I'm saying!

To announce a boxing match and make it sound interesting you need to cover the show as if your on the radio but you use a few words as possible. Don't "over color" the action! Be deliberate and watch the monitor not the ring action, you'll miss to much looking in the ring! Comment occasionally on what your hearing because most fans find that interesting!
                When the mics are open in the corners
                shut the hell up" because whats being said there is what you can comment on during a round! Theres alot more insight but Lampley is a bore and the kid has no personality! ...................Merchant sounds better & better hahahaha
                Ray

Comment

Whenever you see an upper echelon pfp fighter get thoroughly dismantled, boring or not, that fact is almost intoxicating.

Comment

lol that show was pathetic last night. A twelve year old could have given us a better show

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Whenever you see an upper echelon pfp fighter get thoroughly dismantled, boring or not, that fact is almost intoxicating.
                      Exactly. Especially when hardly anyone thought he would win. I'm a big Rigondeaux fan, and even I thought his chin was too shaky, and that Donaire would catch him and end it. Yeah, I was wrong. Rigondeaux deserves even more props than he's gotten, and certainly doesn't deserve what he's getting from HBO and Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X