Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in a few more fights do you think frankie Gavin could beat Kell brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in a few more fights do you think frankie Gavin could beat Kell brook?

The dude easily beat the guy that went on to win the gold medal at the Olympics.

So the potential is there, the only person that threatens Gavin is himself as he lacks confidence and his lifestyles not great.

Could he beat Kell Brook?

no.... he's a tub of goo.....

technical ability will only get you so far.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      The dude easily beat the guy that went on to win the gold medal at the Olympics.

So the potential is there, the only person that threatens Gavin is himself as he lacks confidence and his lifestyles not great.

Could he beat Kell Brook?
      he won at the world championships.... not the olympics.... he couldn't make weight and did not compete.

Comment

Possibly. IMO Denton is as good a name than anybody on Kel's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
          he won at the world championships.... not the olympics.... he couldn't make weight and did not compete.
          I know, he schooled the guy who went on to win the Olympics. He has a lot of ability. hes not the most exciting fighter due to his spoiling but technically hes like Andre ward.

Comment

No..Brook would be to strong for him, he has been unfortunate lately with injuries , but kell will prove himself at the top level

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              I know, he schooled the guy who went on to win the Olympics. He has a lot of ability. hes not the most exciting fighter due to his spoiling but technically hes like Andre ward.
              i misread it.... my bad

Comment

No. He doesn't belong at Welterweight. He's too small and has zero power at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No. He doesn't belong at Welterweight. He's too small and has zero power at 147.
                  You say that Dirk buts hes actually pretty tall, nearly 5ft10 and looked bigger than Vassell

I work with Denton hes about 5ft7-8 but really hench

Gavin showed me in that fight that if he takes things seriously he could have a good career hes very elusive and hard to tag much better than I thought he was after the disappointing performance against woodhouse

Comment

Gavin is skilled and hard to hit but bored the f uck out of me on Friday, it was more of a wrestling match than a boxing match he clinched/hugged far too many times. Horrible to watch.

Not looking forward to his next "fight".

Comment

Working...
                    X