Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Agrees to Anything Danny Asked For Make It Happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia is a joke

Muh blood test doe, you have to train in da USA doe, Traybon is Innocent doe

Comment

• So which one is true?

I heard he wants $2 million for this fight. I also heard he wants OSDT conducted by USADA. I also heard he wants Matthysse to move and live in the US first before agreeing to the fight.

Oh man, I'm starting to hate Danny Garcia now. He's a coward.

Comment

• Danny is a coward

Its embarrassing that this guy even had a title

I honestly believe Danny has the skills to possibly beat Lucas, but it seems he or someone in his camp i.e daddy doesn't believe in his son

Comment

• Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          Damn hard lol. He had a good win against khan but besides that two fights with and old morales and he beat and old judah but was visibly dazed in those last three rounds. He's and average fighter. With ok skills. Not the elite hill be exposed soon enuff
          Danny will beat Matthysse...... mark my words and sig it and then come back and bow down........

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            Evoke my name, pretend to tell me what to do, but I'm gone already. I've destroyed enough dip**** haters for one day. Your welcome.

The fight is 50-50. If and when it gets made, enjoy your crow.
            "Your welcome"

"YOUR"

are you seriously going there with this ****? after all of the grammatical nonsense you posted?

shit, ignore time. smfh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              PR's are mighty quick to turn their backs on their fighters when they lose, much more so to cowards. Danny's potentially alienating a market (fan base) with his apparent lack of cojones.
              I for one have never turned my back as a fan on any of my fav fighters. Win or lose. Nothing about Danny draws me to be a DSG fan. Never has. and I wont back him just because he has puerto rican roots. And as a fan of the sport I think he's ordinary. He's looked at as the #1 guy in the division he needs to prove it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                So which one is true?

I heard he wants $2 million for this fight. I also heard he wants OSDT conducted by USADA. I also heard he wants Matthysse to move and live in the US first before agreeing to the fight.

Oh man, I'm starting to hate Danny Garcia now. He's a coward.
                As far as the testing, Lucas trainer said they can send whoever to test him during camp in argentina. Im not sure on the money. I heard Garcia is asking for alot more. I havnt heard anything that he wants lucas to train in the us. If Broner has had high numbers from viewers and got paid 1.5 mil. How the hell is Danny whos not as big a draw asking for 2mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  That awful feeling the belt holders at 140 and 160 have knowing there's two savages waiting for you to sign a fight....
                  yeah i feel sorry for the other guys in those weight classes

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    That awful feeling the belt holders at 140 and 160 have knowing there's two savages waiting for you to sign a fight....
                    are you comparing Garcia to Martinez ?!! OMG

Comment

Working...
                    X