Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin should be in the top ten P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A P4P list is based on the opponents you HAVE beaten, not your potential to beat them.

It's obvious G is a beast, but hol' up, let the good boy beat a real talent.

Comment

I am definitely impressed with GGG last night. I think he need to get one more top name under his belt before he heads into the highly regarded mythical ranking.

Comment

He beat Matthew Macklin.

Yes it was in impressive fashion but then again, Jamie Moore knocked Matthew Macklin out cold about 7 or 8 years ago.

Macklin is just not that good and he had been out the ring for ages plus he'd been in a lot of wars. He's fringe world class at best.

It says a lot for the middleweight division that he is considered a top fighter. Usually a British fighter of his level would be considered a bum by most Americans.

Comment

Yes he should,hes an absolute monster and willing to fight anybody,just like Matthysse,Mares,Froch-they are true fighters

Comment

It says a lot when Murray and Barker (both top fighters who gave Martinez hell) said they would want a baseball bat to get in the ring with GGG,that says a hell of a lot

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              It says a lot when Murray and Barker (both top fighters who gave Martinez hell) said they would want a baseball bat to get in the ring with GGG,that says a hell of a lot
              I think it says more that Murray and Barker are considered top fighters.

Comment

He's not there yet

Nobody wants a piece of GGG. Nobody wants to fight the man.

Comment

Originally posted by KO-chulito View Post
                  Nobody wants a piece of GGG. Nobody wants to fight the man.
                  Yes. He's been avoided by Sturm, Quillan, Martinez, and Geale.

Comment

Most definitely not.

Atleast not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      Yes. He's been avoided by Sturm, Quillan, Martinez, and Geale.
                      Intresting bump...GGGs still not there quite yet for me...just outside probably - I think he belongs there but without an elite, or at least high quality win he ain't quite there yet.

Geale would do it, Sturm, Maravilla (hell maybe even Kid U-C).

Comment

Working...
                      X