Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin should be in the top ten P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's incredible and will be top 10 some day. But, there are so many guys who have gone out there and PROVEN more than he has. Until you prove it, your another Bute.

Comment

No, not yet. Not after Macklin. Give him one more win against someone at middleweight, and he's in. I'll be honest though, he's definitely one of the 10 best fighters in the world. He just needs that one more win to make it official.

Comment

I say why not?

If Broner is on the p4p list while having been gifted 3 faulty decisions with only 20 something fights, why not GGG?

GGG wouldn't go life and death against a guy like Paulie.

Comment

Having Broner in the top ten but not GGG is a travesty.

Comment

Big GGG fan but he shouldn't be at this point.

But if he was......nvm.

Comment

GGG is very hot right now. But ktfo matthew macklin does not elevate you to top 10 p4p. But he is a major force and would be tough for any mw especially sergio and quillin.

Comment

i'm a big fan of ggg but i don't think he deserves top ten p4p yet..he needs a couple more notable wins at 160 to be top ten p4p.

Comment

Martinez is in most ppls top 10. he could easily beat him now, but he hasn't. Its a toss up if he's in or not

Comment

I kinda wanna wait, but Macklin confirmed it already saying that GGG is better than Martinez.... based on talent alone....

Comment

all talk about resume aside, and I understand that's the basis for these discussions in the first place...

I cant think of 10 better boxers than him. I think he can beat most guys from 154-168.

they ought to get him in with Murray sometime soon

Comment

Working...
                      X