No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin should be in the top ten P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin should be in the top ten P4P

He's not just winning, he's winning IMPRESSIVELY.

Many in the current P4P top ten are pitty-patting to unimpressive decision win..

Golovkin is clearly the best middleweight right now. He defeated Matthew Macklin much more impressively than Sergio Martinez did.
    Yes, he's one of the 10 best boxers on the planet
    43.69%
    No, but he's just outside the top 10 now
    28.16%
    No, he's definitely not top 10 P4P
    28.16%

The poll is expired.

agreed, 8 or 9.

Comment

If Adrien Broner is in there then Golovkin should.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        Broner isn't top 10 only by ring and they're ran by gbp. Ggg isn't top yet either

Comment

based on potential? maybe. but he shouldnt be on any real list. he doesnt have nearly the resume to justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Broner is more accomplished, and Broner himself does not deserve to be in the Top 10 P4P which reallys shows how ridiculous it is to even mention Golovkin, and again Broner and Golovkin...they're the real deal in my opinion. Golovkin more so in the sense that no one touches him at MW.

Comment

Not yet. Broner's stupid ass being there on the Ring's version skews perception.

GGG's just gotta keep doing what he's doing - staying active and taking solid names. He's lucky HBO are behind him, because without that clout, no-one would be fighting this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Broner isn't top 10 only by ring and they're ran by gbp. Ggg isn't top yet either
                Isn't Ring the most popular one though?

I'm voting 'no' btw.

Comment

I voted no. Not yet. As impressive as he is, and as hard as I am hugging his sack, he hasn't beaten the names to warrant entering the top 10 p4p. If he beats Ward, Martinez and Murray, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Broner is more accomplished, and Broner himself does not deserve to be in the Top 10 P4P which reallys shows how ridiculous it is to even mention Golovkin, and again Broner and Golovkin...they're the real deal in my opinion. Golovkin more so in the sense that no one touches him at MW.
                    golovkin rite now is a runaway train in that division. the only thing at all thats exciting about it. quillin gets my hopes up a bit but that fight isnt happening. otherwise, its just not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X