Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Manny Actually Get Better? Or Opponents Perfect for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    There was a poll here Guerrero vs Clottey, Clottey won 90-10. Clottey >>> JMM's 2nd best scalp.
    Clottey is better than a HOF Barrera coming off wins over Erik Morales, Paulie Ayala, Robbie Peden and Rocky Juarez? Riiiiiiight.

Clottey is just at the level of someone on Marquez' resume like Robbie Peden, and Peden honestly has the better wins than Clottey...like two wins over prime Nate Campbell.

Anyway, enough of that moron, Manny got better in some respects and hit his peak from Marquez II onward I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Clottey is better than a HOF Barrera coming off wins over Erik Morales, Paulie Ayala, Robbie Peden and Rocky Juarez? Riiiiiiight.

Clottey is just at the level of someone on Marquez' resume like Robbie Peden, and Peden honestly has the better wins than Clottey...like two wins over prime Nate Campbell.

Anyway, enough of that moron, Manny got better in some respects and hit his peak from Marquez II onward I'd say.
      h2h he thumps them all easy, put up a poll. Barrera was probably better p4p, but it was a close fight vs Marquez, and MAB 2 doesnt even figure on Pac's resume. Pac turned him into a runner up next, for the first time in MAB's career. Same as Mosley, imagine that,

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Can you please point out where I did so??Until then stfu...
        Dip $hiiit you are saying clottey is not a bum but he is and always has been. So stfu you are embarrassing yourself no one takes clottey serioulsy and still a bum reguardless of any bull$hiit you come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by StruggleSnuggle View Post
          Haha please, Bradley didn't beat ****. He did manage to make it an ugly fight but that's as much credit as he deserves. And lets not kid ourselves the only reason Bradley has the advantage over Marquez right now is do to the weight disparity. If anything he should have an easy time walking Marquez down, if he struggles against a bloated Marquez that should tell you how bad his boxing skills are. And don't give me that **** that he just beat Manny so that makes him a legit WW cause you'd just be lying to yourself
          I'm pretty sure Bradley got the win. It's obvious you don't like him, but his resume speaks for itself, and his heart is not in question.

Also, to say he is bad at boxing for struggling against JMM is straight disrespectful to JMM, one of the greatest combination/counter punchers the sport has seen in many many years.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            Dip $hiiit you are saying clottey is not a bum but he is and always has been. So stfu you are embarrassing yourself no one takes clottey serioulsy and still a bum reguardless of any bull$hiit you come up with.
            What a mistake. Rome will take you out quick.

Comment

I have nothing constructive to add to this thread, but by the looks of it, I'll fit right in. I just keep seeing this thread bumped to the top and I had to comment...

"Or Opponents Perfect for him?"

Seriously man, what the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                What a mistake. Rome will take you out quick.
                He's not even worth it bro..By calling Clottey a bum he's just revealed his own ignorance..I already said that Clottey may not be great,but to not even admit he's a good fighter??WTF??People will go to great lengths to discredit others..Clottey was clearly a good fighter..

Then there's the other dip **** who says,Bradley losing to Marquez(an atg fighter imo)is somehow bad and shows Bradley is not a good fighter(or does not have boxing ability),or whatever..I really don't even understand what that guy's point even is??Like I said these guy's allow their dislike of a certain fight to cloud their post..He tells me to come to terms that Pac beat Bradley..Yet does he even take time to look at either mans rec??Bradley is clearly undefeated on his rec..Pac clearly has two back to back losses..Now he may not like this,but who really needs to come back to reality here??So yes while this is two easy..It's boring and kids need to grow up,sad thing is.I'm most likely younger then both these clowns..
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-30-2013, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by king Ketchel View Post
                  from 2005-now we always hear that pacman was a beast, that he fought chinny come forward fighters like Hatton, cotto cw, Diaz lol

he tried to cherrypick little marquez at welter and it backfired twice....so did he really get better?
                  Another floydiot alt can't use his pea brain size properly. Floyd beating Baldomir, Gatti, Ortiz and Guerrero was good but not that good. His best wins were against past prime Oscar, Mosley, Cotto and bloated Hatton. We also know Pac what did to them. He sent two of them to hell without making a sweat and sent another two to their permanent retirement while Floyd faked his retirement to avoid Oscar rematch $$$$$ and waited a decade so Mosley and Cotto will be old enough to fight.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 06-30-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    h2h he thumps them all easy, put up a poll. Barrera was probably better p4p, but it was a close fight vs Marquez, and MAB 2 doesnt even figure on Pac's resume. Pac turned him into a runner up next, for the first time in MAB's career. Same as Mosley, imagine that,
                    The second MAB fight was sad to watch. Shouldn't have even happened.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Another floydiot alt can't use his pea brain size properly. Floyd beating Baldomir, Gatti, Ortiz and Guerrero was good but not that good. His best wins were against past prime Oscar, Mosley, Cotto and bloated Hatton. We also know Pac what did to them. He sent two of them to hell without making a sweat and sent another two to their permanent retirement while Floyd faked his retirement to avoid Oscar rematch $$$$$ and waited a decade so Mosley and Cotto will be old enough to fight.
                      Pac beat Hatton as Floyd's sloppy seconds and the Oscar Manny "beat" was a shadow of his former self and over the hill, just like Mosely. Those are "good" wins?

Comment

Working...
                      X