Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays interested in Mayweather fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping they meant they were interested in showing the Canelo fight there on a big screen. My dad said they used to to that all the time he'd watch Leonard, boom boom Mancini and the likes at stadiums with thousands of people. They'd charge some type of fee. Wish boxing would do stuff like that now.

Comment

That was such a tease to Floyd. He got a lil touch of how it feels to be unanimously liked, and then had to endure harsh booing at every presser.

Comment

with soho & chelsea support no wonder floyd wants to fight in ny !! i bet atlanta hawksstadium and san franciso 49ers stadium are other place floyd and elerbe are looking into for a fight !!!! they have alot of floyd fans there !!

Comment

They should just build a stadium like Arum was... To "Maximise" the profit Arum/Koncz style.

Comment

Is this even news worthy? Who cares what these Barclays folks are interested in? Were they living in caves before or what?

Comment

is xylocaine allowed in that state?

Comment

On top of the taxes and the injections Floyd uses on his hands, another obstacle would be that Floyd has a contract with the MGM doesn't he

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Brooklyn Nets new home....

Won't happen TAXES
                  This. New York can keep its bullshiz taxes. Vegas or Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Brooklyn Nets new home....

Won't happen TAXES
                    Exactly. Taxes alone kill it. It's different when you talk COTTO though because PR's aren't all over the country. With Mayweather you can get people to go anywhere.

Comment

I think Mayweather quietly has like an exclusive deal and some type of contract with MGM or something, he keeps saying "I AM WITH MGM GRAND AT THE MOMENT" when people ask him about fighting in NY

Comment

Working...
                      X