No announcement yet.

Kinda wierd that Broner's dating Jessica.....LMAOO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    The worst part is this bitch is average at best. These cabrones are making millions to fight and they have to settle for her?
    lmao, these guys parade these hoes around like that makes me lol . And these biotches are not the ones you want to keep around.
    Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 06-28-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

im telling ya if we would have met this bitch she would have been turned down or the lil homies would have got a mo mo and run a train on her, that how scandalous she looks, her eyes all fucked up like she had a hard life hooking and shit,

Comment

pic or it didn't happen

Comment

i smell bull ****!!!!!

Comment

Jessica is like that turd that just won't flush away, God forbid Broner and Paulie rematch or we'll have another 4 months of her around.

Comment

Here's her mugshot. LMAO.

Comment

so paulie had ur left overs and AB had the crumbs?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Gotta love these guys dissing this chick though. Average??? She looks pretty good. Let's see what YOUR WOMEN/WOMAN look like. Yeah, that's what I thought.
                  Even if my girl looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle, it doesn't mean you cant' say that whore is average. She looks mildly ******ed....

There's something off about her eyes and face in general. Don't get me wrong, I'd smash.....but from behind with 3 rubbers on.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    I did hit it bro. Just because we didnt talk doesnt mean I didnt hit it.......You dont know me that well
                    I hit it to brah.
                    I've never spoken to or even been anywhere near her, but just because i havent spoken to or been anywhere near her doesnt mean i didnt hit it.

You dont know me that well either brah!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Even if my girl looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle, it doesn't mean you cant' say that whore is average. She looks mildly ******ed....

There's something off about her eyes and face in general. Don't get me wrong, I'd smash.....but from behind with 3 rubbers on.
                      Wearing more than one rubber will cause friction and it will break, and we will end up with mildly ******ed diggler-ites running around.

Don't ever do that, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X