Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Look at these clowns,

Bunch of captainsaveahoe's

Keep it boxing, these clowns are letting *****es throw dirt at our sport......smdh
    The worst part is this bitch is average at best. These cabrones are making millions to fight and they have to settle for her?

Comment

Gotta love these guys dissing this chick though. Average??? She looks pretty good. Let's see what YOUR WOMEN/WOMAN look like. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Gotta love these guys dissing this chick though. Average??? She looks pretty good. Let's see what YOUR WOMEN/WOMAN look like. Yeah, that's what I thought.
        My dude you live in Colorado. Come to LA, come to Santa Monica and visit for a few days and afterwards tell me with a straight face this chick is more than a 5.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          My dude you live in Colorado. Come to LA, come to Santa Monica and visit for a few days and afterwards tell me with a straight face this chick is more than a 5.
          My man, you must not know how big Colorado's gotten the past 20 years because all you guys, Californian's are moving here. Anyways, I have family in LA, and have probably been more places in this country than you, given my job. Anytime you have a big city, you're going to have good looking women. If you have more people, obviously you have more. There's fine women everywhere homie.

A good looking woman is a good looking woman regardless of place....if this chick wanted to f**k you, you'd jump on it and wouldn't be saying she's average. And you know this. Like I said, before saying someone else's woman is average, let's see yours.

Comment

Anyways, she looked better in the other pictures I saw her. But I mean, she's still a good looking woman. Better than 99.9% of what guys on this site probably sleep with.

Comment

Anyways, she looked better in the other pictures I saw her. But I mean, she's still a good looking woman. Better than 99.9% of what guys on this site probably sleep with.
              Speak for yourself.

Comment

...what????

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                  Speak for yourself.
                  I've been with my woman for 4 years, and she looks good. Is she a f**king super model.....No. Does she have a good body and look good, yes.

Most guys on here probably spend more time with themselves than actual women, and that's the sad truth.
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 06-28-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

A good looking woman is a good looking woman regardless of place....if this chick wanted to f**k you, you'd jump on it and wouldn't be saying she's average. And you know this. Like I said, before saying someone else's woman is average, let's see yours.
                    I hate it when men use this weak ass argument. My brother, you and I both know most men if thirsty enough and didn't have a steady would let a 200 pound fat white dike looking bitch suck them off. Does that mean we gotta compliment the fat girl on how pretty she is since she got some of the D?

My dude come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      Look at these clowns,

Bunch of captainsaveahoe's

Keep it boxing, these clowns are letting *****es throw dirt at our sport......smdh
                      suga-t says something that sounds like band camp in her verse

Comment

Working...
                      X