Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody give Macklin a shot of beating GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this is 3G's first real challenge, and of course Mack has a shot. However, I think 3G might be too much for him. Boxers/movers will find it hard to stay away because he has a solid jab, good balance and can cut down the ring. He probably has the power to break anyone who stands in punching distance. If he stops Macklin early, then we know his power is NOT a joke. I almost want to predict that he does get the early stoppage, but I got too much respect for Mack so I'll say he gets stopped in the championship rounds.

Comment

Macklin is trash...........

never been impressed with the guy...........

he'll get ko'd.

Comment

A old, shot Kassim Ouma whoooped Golovkin, so yeah macklin has more than a chance!

Comment

Everything you say is true. Macklin is a damn good fighter and the best fighter GGG has ever fought by far. Macklin beat Strum and gave Martinez hell. I think GGG will KO Macklin in 8 rounds or less and he will win most or all of the rounds leading up to the KO. Macklin is one of the 5 or 6 best middleweights alive so he has a chance to win but I have money on the line that says he won't win.

Comment

it'll be one of the easiest ko's ever witnessed............mark my words.

just haven't been impressed with Macklin at all...........

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              A old, shot Kassim Ouma whoooped Golovkin, so yeah macklin has more than a chance!
              I think he fought Ouma before he hooked up with Abel Sanchez. He's looked great ever since.

Edit: He was with Sanchez during that fight. Regardless, he has looked much more dominant in every fight after. He beat the **** outta Ouma though and he hasn't fought since.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 06-25-2013, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Ouma showed a chin Ali would be impressed with. He was getting his head beaten in, and was giving back some good shots on the inside.

GGG's improved markedly since then.

Comment

Smh that the question is even being asked. Of coarse Matt had a chance, a really good one too! He gave Sergio all he could handle & buddy mcgirt stopped it with one round to go. He didn't get stopped or quit! In fact I think buddy screwed him. He always stops fights way to early. Like he has no faith in his fighters... Matt is a bad ass. I'm a fan of GGG too btw I just find it crazy to say Matt has no chance.

Comment

By whooped do you mean he used some good movement early but got chopped down and sent to the hospital?

According to Daily Monitor, former junior*middleweight champion*Kassim Ouma spent Saturday*at Punta Pacifica hospital in Panama City after he was stopped by*WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in the tenth round on Friday. Ouma, 32, started well but ran out of steam and began to take a bad beating in the late rounds. The referee stopped the contest as Ouma was on the verge of being knocked out. The ringside physician Jeff Davidson was concerned with the high nuber of punches that Ouma took*to the head and ordered*a neurological examination. Based on Ouma's post-fight reaction, Davidson was concerned*that he suffered some bleeding on his brain from the punishment.

Comment

Macklin is a step up.
                      People shitting on Maklin because he lost to Sergio.
                      Maklin's a MW who's tested. I give him a chance, but a puncher's chance

Comment

Working...
                      X